Baratta's Restaurant & Italian Catering

Des Moines, IA · View map

About Baratta's Restaurant & Italian Catering

Let Baratta’s professional staff make your special day stress free!
We offer a variety of catering options and we are always happy to customize a menu to best suit your needs.
We are the exclusive caterer to the Forte Conference Center, the State Historical Building, Ramada Airport Hotel, The Blank Park Zoo and we cater throughout Des Moines.
We offer complete event planning as well!

36 Reviews for Baratta's Restaurant & Italian Catering

36 Baratta's Restaurant & Italian Catering Reviews

Michael
Michael Beall

Married on 07/06/2019

Great service

Barattas was very responsive, easy to work with, and accommodating of our requests. Read more Barattas was very responsive, easy to work with, and accommodating of our requests.

E
Emily

Married on 06/08/2019

AMAZING! Perfect food!\

Barattas catered my wedding recently and it was AMAZING! My whole head table had plates made for them and served right to them... Staff was super friendly and made sure everything was perfect the whole ... Read more night! Had so much food my family and I are going to be eating it for what seems like forever! So happy that I chose Barattas to do my wedding, HIGHLY recommend!

A
Amanda

Married on 11/17/2018

Wow, jut wow!

From the fabulous food, to the staff, to the amazing catering manager who helped us from beginning to end, overall a fabulous experience! No one went home dissatisfied and everyone is still raving ... Read more about our food and the amazing service!