Barb Wired

Charlottesville, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Barb Wired

A professional wedding planner in Charlottesville, Virginia, Barb Wired, LLC has been creating memories for its couples for over 15 years. Owner Barbara “Barb” Lundgren and her team take pride in assessing the goals of their couples in an effort to provide affordable options. With years of consultation and event management experience, Barb Wired, LLC is committed to making your celebration a one-of-a-kind experience!

Experience
A native of Charlottesville and Albemarle County, Barb has over 25 years of event planning experience. Said experience ranges from school events to private estate parties; tours and exchange programs; small stage productions; fundraisers and festivals. A graduate of the Leadership Charlottesville Class of 2000, Barb opened Barb Wired, LLC that same year. She handles up to 35 weddings annually.

Barb Wired, LLC specializes in creating the ideal atmosphere for every gathering, no matter the size. To ensure your event is everything you and your significant other dreamed of and more, the following services are provided:

• Consultation
  • To-do lists
  • Guest lists
  • Referrals

Areas Covered
Barb and her team proudly assist couples throughout Charlottesville. Services are also extended to interested couples in Charlottesville and Richmond.

98 Reviews for Barb Wired

98 Barb Wired Reviews

C
Featured
Christina

Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing!!!

My recent wedding day was nothing short of perfect. This is mostly due to the help of Barb and her team. They took care of everything and always had great advise. Every single vendor I dealt with was ... Read more exceptional and they were all hand selected by Barb. Most importantly, on the day of, Barb and her team oversaw every detail and were always anticipating our needs. They were like stealthy ninjas who always had a drink or appetizer ready and waiting right when you needed it. We never had a worry about any detail because they took care of everything! Our day wouldn't have been as amazing as it was without them!! I couldn't recommend them more highly!

Jeannette
Jeannette Rodriguez

Married on 04/27/2019

Professional, knowledgeable, and thorough.

Being the mother of the bride and living in another state I wanted someone of her experience. Her website convinced me, had her picture, her background details of what she had to offer. Other websites ... Read more didnt have a specific person which did not appeal to me. Thanks to Barb the wedding turned out beautiful!!! Several guests commented it was the nicest wedding they had been to!

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible

Barb is an amazing planner. She is so organized, professional, and is looking out for the best interest of her clients. We had an awful experience with a venue and had to change 2 weeks from our ... Read more wedding date to a completely new place. Barb worked really hard to basically help us start from scratch. She was so flexible with all the changes that we had that were so last minute. On the day of the wedding, my husband and I didn't have any worries and it was perfect! Barb and Hannah were fantastic! I got so many compliments from family/friends at the wedding about how great they were. So thankful for all the hard work they both put in to make sure my husband and I had a day to remember!