Barbara Lynch Photography

Danvers, MA · View map · Visit website

About Barbara Lynch Photography

Barbara Lynch Photography is a Danvers, Massachusetts-based wedding photography company. Barbara Lynch is the talented and experienced photographer behind the lense who has been photographing weddings for nearly 25 years. Barbara Lynch Photography beautifully combines photojournalistic and traditional photographic styles to create the beautiful wedding images that couples cherish for many years after the big day.

Barbara Lynch Photography is happy to capture you wedding day, as well as schedule an engagement shoot for you. She is up for traveling to where your wedding day is being held, and has additional hours as an option, too. Your event is her main focus, and is why she only schedules one event per day to ensure your wedding receives the complete attention it deserves. Some of Barbara Lynch Photography's other services include:

• Custom graphics
  • Hand-coloring
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Toning

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related photography services, Barbara Lynch Photography can provide your images in any of the following products:

• Albums

Elaine
Elaine Stiehl

Getting married on 07/01/2020

A Wonderful Experience

Barbara captured so much in her photos at our wedding. When it began to snow she had my husband and I go outdoors for snow photos and gave me her coat to keep warm before and after these photos. She ... Read more even took a photo of the frozen river at our venue to remind us of the frigid temperatures that day. Barbara's photography is beautiful. Also, she has been doing this work for so long that she knows precisely where to be throughout an event. A bride can relax knowing that Barbara will be there at the right moments. Her photos were ready in a week and mounted in an album for us. We were very pleased.

L
Lisa Poirier

Getting married on 11/06/2019

True Professional

My husband and I decided on a small, at home, family wedding and Barbara took our event just as serious as a big venue. There were so many small details that I didn't give any thought to and with her ... Read more experience she was able to step in and keep things moving. Barbara had an amazing way of convincing the camera shy people to join in and be a part of our memories. When you have all of your family together you don't realize how infrequently that actually happens and I will always treasure the group photos. She brings a lot of creativity to her photos and makes it all look effortless. I look at our album often and it always makes me smile. Your wedding day passes so quickly and can be such a blur but when you have a photographer who doesn't miss a single detail, you can relive it over and over again. Barbara, I can't thank you enough for being such a big part of our special day!

T
Tanya Melo

Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Barbara is absolutely amazing! From start to finish she was incredible. My wedding photos came out so beautifully! I was lucky enough to have beautiful weather the day of but felt reassured by Barbara ... Read more that even had it been raining, my photos would have turned out gorgeous. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.