Barbie's Boutique

Sarasota, FL · View map

About Barbie's Boutique

Nothing makes a woman feel more beautiful than putting on that perfect dress. With a bit of help from us every occasion can be something you dream about. Here at Barbie's Boutique it is our mission to make sure the customer comes out feeling even more beautiful and confident than when they walked through the door. With our great selection of dresses and heels we will make sure you come out with the look you envisioned. Not to mention we also carry a large selection of Tuxedo rentals to make both pieces of the couple look great.

6 Reviews for Barbie's Boutique

6 Barbie's Boutique Reviews

M
Marina

Married on 07/07/2018

Thank you so much! Very beautiful dresses and great seller. I found what I was looking for! I was in different large salons but the most beautiful dresses are here! Thank you! Read more Thank you so much! Very beautiful dresses and great seller. I found what I was looking for!!!! I was in different large salons but the most beautiful dresses are here! Thank you!!!

J
jaqui

Married on 01/28/2017

Best Wedding Dress and no extra cost alteration Read more Best Wedding Dress and no extra cost alteration

User7475533

2+ years ago

She is has the most elegant dresses and a wide variety in inventory! Barbie's Boutique is a hidden gem! You can find the best selection without having to drive to Tampa or Miami! It is the cutest ... Read more boutique in Sarasota. Erika was very patient and understanding when dealing with a very anxious bride to be. When I didn't like the dresses that were on display, Erika offer to customize the dress and the accessories! What more could you ask for! She does an amazing job and it is definitely worth every penny! My wedding was absolutely the most memorable! Thank you Barbie's Boutique!!