Barbwire And Lace

Pleasant Grove, UT · View map · Visit website

About Barbwire And Lace

Barbwire and Lace is vintage venue located in Pleasant Grove, Utah. The venue sits in the countryside, resting on 3.5 acres of land. It’s brought to life with country gardens and an atmosphere that transports you back in time with its vintage style.

Facilities and Capacity
This vintage venue has both indoor and outdoor event spaces. The outdoor area includes a covered pavilion. Even before your special day, it’s always decorated. When that day comes, the venue will help you personalize the space so that you can add your own memories. Along with the indoor area, a new event space has been added that is covered in vines and chandeliers. Continuing the venue’s rustic feel is a barndoor, making this new event area a perfect backdrop for a ceremony. Up to 300 seated guests can be accommodated for.

Barbwire and Lace allow outside vendor for couple's catering needs. The venue offers the following services:

• Decor store

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 08/08/2014

When we found this place we couldn't believe how beautiful it was and what you got for the cost. This place is amazing and you don't need much decorations with all the natural beauty, flowers, trees ... Read more trees and decor already there. I Ann still getting compliments on it and have referred others there. Carole and her husband were very pleasant and daddy to work with and was very happy with the way things turned out.

S
shayla

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Lets just say, I heard more about this venue at my wedding then anything else, It was PERFECT! I had an amazing experience at Barbwire and Lace and wouldn't trade it for the world. Carole made me ... Read more feel so at home and was so helpful and let us use what ever we wanted and helped make the place ours! The great thing about it, is it is already decorated and I just had to add a splash of my color here and there and it was complete. I would recommend this venue to EVERYONE! Even if you don't want a western or rustic theme wedding, you can still make it your own and it would fit perfect!

Leilani
Leilani

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Love them!

Carol was very nice, and cooperative. She really helps you out and gives you the benefit of the doubt. It’s a beautiful place, matched my taste precisely. Read more Carol was very nice, and cooperative. She really helps you out and gives you the benefit of the doubt. It’s a beautiful place, matched my taste precisely.