Barcelo Aruba

Noord · View map

About Barcelo Aruba

The 5-star Barceló Aruba guarantees a unique experience for wedding celebrations thanks to being splendidly decorated with fine white sand beaches and crystalline waters on the extraordinary island of Aruba.

Overlooking the intense blues of the Caribbean Sea, the 5-star Barceló Aruba is opposite the magnificent Palm Beach, one of the most modern and lively areas of the exotic island of Aruba. This comprehensive, modern-style resort offers the perfect setting for celebrating a wedding in style.

Any couple who have dreamed of sealing their love on a white sand beach with turquoise waters will find that the Occidental Grand Aruba is the ideal place to make it happen. In this incomparable setting, the hotel organizes memorable wedding ceremonies, banquets and celebrations on the beach, with the warmth of its hypnotic sunsets, the light sea breeze, and its lush palm groves.

In addition to its exceptional setting, the Barceló Aruba also offers the couple and their guests its comfortable rooms and suites with balconies so that they don't miss the colorful sights of this island landscape. It also invites you to relax and have fun thanks to its varied and appealing range of nightlife, water sports, and cuisines.

1 Reviews for Barcelo Aruba

1 Barcelo Aruba Reviews

K
Kara

Married on 02/19/2017

We had no idea how this wedding was going to turn out since everything was done through the wedding coordinator via email, but they really made all of dreams come true! The beach was beautiful and I ... Read more definitely would recommend spending the extra money and get the canopy. It was beautiful and really made the wedding! Everyone I dealt with for our wedding details was super professional and did everything we wanted. I wanted my dad to sing our first dance song on the beach and they made it happen. The scenery could not have been better! Our wedding turned out 10x better than I could have imagined. The pastor who did our service did an excellent job and made it fun. I would definitely recommend this resort for your destination wedding!

Barcelo Aruba FAQ