Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club

Seminole, FL · View map · Visit website

About Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club

Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club is a wedding venue located in Largo, Florida. The dedicated staff and attentive service support your enjoyment of your special day. Share your love story with family and friends in an outdoor ceremony among the beauty of abundant green space and dine during your reception in the generous banquet room. Make memories to last a lifetime at Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club.

Facilities and Capacity
Dine, dance and celebrate at this venue that can accommodate up to 200 guests. As you choose a location for a ceremony, consider walking down the aisle in an outdoor ceremony surrounded by greenery, water features and palm trees. The tranquility offered by this space is ideal for the beginning of your wedded bliss. For an indoor reception, look to the newly updated ballroom that is expansive in size and versatile in nature – decorated to be the wedding venue of your dreams. Enjoy the view from inside the ballroom or from the neighboring outside patio. The patio space is ideal for a cocktail party as is a reserved private area of the on-site bar. Schedule a tour to view the potential indoor and outdoor wedding locations. Items listed below are available to you with the rental of this facility:

• Altar/arches
  • Centerpieces
  • Chair covers
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Furniture
  • Tables

The Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club specializes in customer service by a knowledgeable and skilled staff. The staff can extend their services for an engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony or reception. Available services provided by this facility are:

• Cleanup
  • Liability insurance
  • Setup
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
On-site dining and catering can create several options for your dining enjoyment. Choose from catering services as you prepare the menu for your wedding event, including buffet, cocktail reception, dessert, hors d'oeuvres and plated dining styles. Essential items of barware, china, flatware, glassware, linens and chocolate fountain are offered for your convenience with the use of this venue.

26 Reviews for Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club

26 Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club Reviews

S
Featured
Sabina

Married on 04/07/2018

Sep Wedding

Wonderful experience. Liz went above and beyond, and was SO flexible. When it came to the menu, external vendors, decorations, literally everything. I am SO happy we chose to get married at Bardmoor. ... Read more It was an amazing experience, and everyone loved it. She texted me updated throughout the day and made sure everything was running smoothly. My husband and I can't say enough great things about our experience! We definitely recommend Bardmoor to anyone looking for a venue.

K
Kyle

Married on 01/05/2019

January Wedding!

The Bardmoor was where we had our wedding ceremony and reception! It was by far the BEST decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process! Liz, the wedding coordinator at the Bardmoor ... Read more was phenomenal! Everything was perfect. We could recommend this venue to anyone who wants to have an amazing wedding! We couldn’t have done it without Liz and the team at the Bardmoor!

K
Kimberley Wiemer

Married on 11/09/2018

Liz and Bardmoor is Amazing!

My wedding was amazing! Liz made my wedding day (and all the days leading up to this day) very smooth. I was able to contact her with any and all questions at anytime, and she answered them promptly ... Read more and made me feel confident everything would work out perfectly. Everything worked out so perfectly that if I could do it all over again, I definitely would! I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with than Liz. Thank you for everything you did Liz!