Barefoot DJs

Saint Paul, MN · View map

About Barefoot DJs

Thank you so much for considering Barefoot DJs for your next event! Please allow us to introduce ourselves. We are Chris and Emma Barrett, a husband and wife team, who seek to entertain and tell your story through music. We live northwest of the Twin Cities with our daugher Piper Rae and yellow lab Coda. We both graduated from Azusa Pacific University in Los Angeles, California with bachelors degrees in music. We have more than 10 years of experience in creative event planning and production, extensive audio training and energetic stage presence. Music and people are our passion, so it’s no wonder why we love this job! We want your personality and style to reflect what we do at your event. So let us buy you coffee and get to know each other so we can cater every part of our services to you!

20 Reviews for Barefoot DJs

20 Barefoot DJs Reviews

K
Kami

Married on 08/03/2019

Hire Them!

My husband and I could not have been more happy with this duo! Emma & Chris know exactly what they are doing and they are a blasts. Our guests loved them and so did we. Read more My husband and I could not have been more happy with this duo! Emma & Chris know exactly what they are doing and they are a blasts. Our guests loved them and so did we.

Allison
Allison

Married on 09/01/2018

We had the best wedding and you will too with Barefoot djs

Barefoot DJs do a great job. You couldn't ask for a better DJ! Read more Barefoot DJs do a great job. You couldn't ask for a better DJ!

User5458484

2+ years ago

The day of our wedding came and went so fast but everything went so smooth from our beautiful ceremony into an awesome reception and dance. A huge part of making everything go so well and for it to be ... Read more be as enjoyable as it was is owed to the awesome team at Barefoot DJ. They helped from the moment they were onsite right up until the last song of the night! Chris and Emma were great at keeping the party going and getting all our guests involved in the fun! I loved the fact that we knew who we were working with and it was such a relief to know they were part of our “wedding team”, it meant no last minute changes or stresses to deal with. We even had guests coming up to us through out the night letting us know how much they loved our DJ’s. My husband and I highly recommend working with Barefoot DJ. They will work hard to get to know you and your partner’s wishes and make your wedding the party of the season!!!