Barefoot Holidays St. Lucia

Castries, LC · View map · Visit website

About Barefoot Holidays St. Lucia

Barefoot Holidays St. Lucia is an award-winning full-service destination management company providing an array of services and activities in St Lucia. The company has been operating for more than 28 years, setting the standard for exceptional customer service for its loyal clientele. Barefoot Holidays St. Lucia specializes in destination weddings and with our expert wedding planner, we will create your dream wedding.

The St.Lucia wedding team pays attention to the finer details, turning your exact vision into a reality for every aspect of your special day. Barefoot Holidays St. Lucia shares their knowledge and experience with clients to help them pinpoint the resources they need, making their services stand out among the rest. The destination management company provides the following wedding packages:

• Coastal bliss wedding package

Featured
Aviry

Married on 07/01/2017

Dream wedding!

Barefoot Holidays made my DREAM destination wedding possible in St. Lucia! Everyone was extremely friendly, responsive, professional, and did everything in their power to ensure it was a PERFECT ... Read more day! Nadia our wedding planner was fabulous and made sure all the details were absolutely perfect! I couldn't have asked for anything more-all of their efforts far exceeded my expectations. If I could do my wedding over again with this team I definitely would! THANK YOU!

Barefoot Holidays St. Lucia FAQ