Baribault Jewelers

Glastonbury, CT · View map

About Baribault Jewelers

We are a family owned jewelry store, serving our customers in Glastonbury for over 63 years. Baribault Jewelers was started in 1948 by Philip Baribault Jr, and has been taken forward by the current owners, his nephews, Lewis Jr. and Philip III. The next generation, Christina, Lewis III and Raeann, have already taken up the mantle and they are actively involved in the day to day running of the store.

We are very proud of the ongoing traditions and philosophy of the business, based on our genuine belief that the most important part of what we do is providing honest, friendly expertise to our customers, while offering only the finest jewelry.

Our highly professional sales staff include: GIA graduate gemologists, master goldsmiths, diamond experts, engravers, jewelry designers, corporate gift and award specialists as well as a watchmaker on the premises.

Whatever you are looking for, from the simply classic, to the newest contemporary trends in jewelry fashion, we have it in our store. Come and shop with us & see for yourself, you are always welcome!

Store Hours: Sun-closed, Mon- 9:30-5, Tues, Wed, Fri- 9-5:45, Thurs- 9-7, Sat- 9-4:30

14 Reviews for Baribault Jewelers

14 Baribault Jewelers Reviews

Paliny
Paliny

Getting married on 09/13/2019

Ana is the best!

My fiance was referred to Baribault from his brother's previous experience. He raves about Ana and her patience and expertise while she helped him design my custom engagement ring that I am absolutely ... Read more in love with! After I had the pleasure of meeting her, she has been so great with checking in to see how we are, sharing what is new, what events are coming up, and reminding me to care for my ring with spa treatments! We just recently met with her again to look at wedding bands and figure out what styles we liked. We love working with Ana and will continue to on all our future purchases! Thank you for being a part of such an important time in our lives. I would highly recommend!

Ashley
Ashley

Getting married on 08/30/2019

Thank you...

Christina really worked with us as we were looking for rings. My style was pretty decided but she allowed me to see my thought in different ways & added to it. Although we didn’t end up getting our ... Read more rings from the Baribault family I really appreciated the efforts made & Christima really helped me see the whole package opposed to the individual rings.

Sue
Sue

Married on 06/08/2019

Friendly, kind and down to earth family jeweler

Prior to getting engaged, I knew I wanted a ring that was slightly different that everyone else. I came across a photo of the Tacori bloom and fell in love as soon as I saw it. I looked for Tacori ... Read more vendors in CT and found Baribault Jewelers listed. As soon as I met Christina, I knew we were in good hands. She was so nice and helped my husband out a lot picking out my Tacori ring. She always reminded us when the sales were happening to get the most out of our purchases. We purchased our Tacori wedding bands there, as well as many other Tacori pieces throughout the years. Whenever I need jewelry, I trust that I’ll be able to find something at Baribault and if it isn't there, then they will create something for me.