Barmakian Jewelers

Framingham, MA · View map · Visit website

About Barmakian Jewelers

Barmakian Jewelers is a jewelry company with locations in Framingham, Massachusetts; Boston, Massachusetts; and Nashua, New Hampshire. The company offers wedding rings, wedding bands, engagement rings, bridal jewelry, watches, and fashion jewelry. Since their opening in 1910, Barmakian Jewelers has provided their clients with unique jewelry pieces and professionalism, as well as opportunites for customization. Barmakian has the largest selection of loose diamonds and wedding bands in New England to help couples create the wedding rings of their dreams.

Barmakian Jewelers offers a variety of fine jewelry, loose diamonds, and Swiss watches for couples to customize and make their own. Its products are supplied by several brandname designers, and the company has repair and upgrade policies to guarantee their clients the best quality. The company offers a wide variety of services such as:

• Appraisal

Featured
Kristen

Married on 04/26/2019

Helpful & Very Pleasant

My husband got my engagement ring with Barmarkian so it made sense to get our wedding bands from them. The associates were all very helpful & informative of any questions we had during the process & ... Read more we both found bands we liked. I even had to go back to get mine re-sized since it appeared the band was too tight & they happily had it re-sized to the fit I wanted before the wedding so it made me appreciate their services even more. I take it to them for any of my cleanings & they are super pleasant to deal with!

J
Jess

Married on 10/13/2018

My fiance knew I loved this jewelry store as its like a castle filled with jewels. He picked out the most gorgeous engagement ring, and we will be back to pick out our wedding bands together. Read more My fiance knew I loved this jewelry store as its like a castle filled with jewels. He picked out the most gorgeous engagement ring, and we will be back to pick out our wedding bands together.

K
Karen

Married on 08/18/2018

I just love barmakian. My diamond is perfect, and we love our bands. We picked them out during the sale in March so it was ciaotic but they were great. Read more I just love barmakian. My diamond is perfect, and we love our bands. We picked them out during the sale in March so it was ciaotic but they were great.