Barmakian Jewelers

Framingham, MA · View map · Visit website

About Barmakian Jewelers

Barmakian Jewelers is a jewelry company with locations in Framingham, Massachusetts; Boston, Massachusetts; and Nashua, New Hampshire. The company offers wedding rings, wedding bands, engagement rings, bridal jewelry, watches, and fashion jewelry. Since their opening in 1910, Barmakian Jewelers has provided their clients with unique jewelry pieces and professionalism, as well as opportunites for customization. Barmakian has the largest selection of loose diamonds and wedding bands in New England to help couples create the wedding rings of their dreams.

Barmakian Jewelers offers a variety of fine jewelry, loose diamonds, and Swiss watches for couples to customize and make their own. Its products are supplied by several brandname designers, and the company has repair and upgrade policies to guarantee their clients the best quality. The company offers a wide variety of services such as:

• Appraisal

R
Featured
Rebecca

Married on 08/03/2019

Thoughtful and patient service, and excellent quality jewelry

I strongly recommend Barmakian. My fiance and I purchased the engagement ring and both of our wedding bands there, as well as a watch for him. Joe at the Framingham branch has been so kind and ... Read more genuinely interested in making us happy - he's a big reason why I felt the need to review. The quality of the products is extremely high and reasonably priced. Overall, I have only good things to say about this store and its lovely staff. We'll be going here for all our future jewelry needs for sure.

S
Stephanie

Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding July 20, 2019

The staff at Barmakian jewelers is extremely professional and helpful. They are not pushy at all and have patience with the client. They did a beautiful job cleaning/polishing my rings prior to the ... Read more wedding, they were stunning!!! Love this place!

Christine
Christine

Married on 06/15/2019

Fabulous Experience!

On July 4, 2017, I was surprised with an engagement ring from my now husband after the fireworks in Boston. We had NEVER talked about marriage and he still managed to pick out the most beautiful ... Read more engagement ring for me! Wendy, from the New Hampshire Branch, had a lot to do with that. He had such a pleasant experience that we returned together about a year and a half later to purchase our wedding bands. By chance, we made the trip up during their wedding band event! There was champagne, cookies, a photo opt setup, and a lot of very knowledgeable jewelers ready to answer our questions. We each purchased our bands that day, and last Saturday I was able to put it on forever! Thank you so much Barmakian Jewelers!