Barn in the Bend

Madison, TN · View map · Visit website

About Barn in the Bend

Barn in the Bend sits on 40 acres of farmland in Madison, Tennessee. Nestled “in the bend” of the Cumberland River, this rustic venue offers multiple scenic views. Depending on which way you turn guest will be able to see the distant skyline of Nashville, beautiful farms in the distance and the pastures filled with horses and cattle on our well-manicured grounds. Two vintage-style barns and a two-story, colonial-style home grace the property as well.

Facilities and Capacity

We can accommodate up to 300 seated guests here. We feature a 8,500-square-foot reception barn for you and your guests to dance the night away. It contains concrete floors, Italian string lights, white draping, custom horse stalls and a bar made out of tin and wood. For your ceremony you can choose between the following locations: a chapel with wooden church pews with a gorgeous sunset view, a rockwall under trees or inside the reception area (rain back up). Guests will experience a pergola, waterfall and fish pond on the property for an excellent place for additional pictures.

This full-service venue has been a part of the wedding industry since 2013. Our fully decorated venue offers couoples a choice of chalkboards, quilts, old tractors, a antique swing and a photo booth with props. You can bring your own decor as well. Additional services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Chairs
  • Parking attendant
  • Liability insurance
  • Kitchen area with 2 regfrigerators
  • 2 inside restrooms (additional options available)

History
Barn in the Bend is only 15 minutes from downtown Nashville. It’s been in operation since the 1940s. It was originally a dairy farm and for the last 20 years it has been a horse and cattle farm. We have raised our three sons on this farm and have many cherished memories and we hope you’ll be able to make lasting memories of your special day here as well.

20 Reviews for Barn in the Bend

20 Barn in the Bend Reviews

Jennifer
Featured
Jennifer Hoogerhyde

Married on 10/28/2018

Breathtaking + Value

I randomly found Barn in the Bend by Googling and I'm so happy I did. The barn is HUGE, comes with breathtaking views and comes with a lot of items that really help with the budget. At first, I ... Read more thought it would be too expensive but after getting table cloths, tables and other decor pieces included with the price, it was overall a huge win. Jackie and her husband were super nice and super helpful. Loved the place and one of my friends is already booking there in April. All my guests LOVED the barn and the open air chapel - having one location for both ceremony and reception was a big plus. Note - add the porta potties! I thought 2 was enough... but there were always lines :)

L
Laurie

Married on 06/29/2019

Breathtaking

Jackie and Natasha were a delight to work with. I could not have asked for a more perfect venue for our wedding! Not only were they so accommodating and made my day stress free - everything about the ... Read more venue was amazing! Breathtaking views from the chapel, charm and rustic vibe from the barn, romantic - storybook settings on their property! Loved everything about it! Laurie and Brian Delfosse

V
Veronica

Married on 04/06/2019

Barn in the Bend

This Venue was everything we were looking for in a location for our wedding. From the ability to choose our own vendors to purchasing our own alcohol and having the tables and chairs included in the ... Read more cost...not to mention set up, Jackie and her team made our wedding flawless and we couldn’t have picked a more convenient and beautiful option!