Barrera Photography

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Barrera Photography

Barrera Photography is a wedding photographer that services San Antonio, San Marcos and Austin, Texas and the surrounding areas. The husband and wife team is passionate about encapsulating brief moments and turning them into lifelong memories. They love getting to know their couples and what inspires them. Let Barrera Photography document your special day with a contemporary, film, photojournalism and vintage style.

Experience
Alex and Risa Barrera are the owners and photographers of Barrera Photography. They started the company in 2015 after realizing their mutual passion for shooting life’s most beautiful moments.

To capture your wedding day, Barrera Photography provides a range of creative services. These offerings include:

• Engagement Shoot

Darby
Featured
Darby Rice

Married on 03/16/2019

The Barrera's are the best of the best!

Alex & Risa are truly amazing! My husband and I began planning our wedding with only 6 weeks before the big day. As you can imagine, finding vendors in such a short amount of time was stressful, but ... Read more Alex & Risa were incredibly helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process. Hiring a great photographer was my top priority in our wedding, I wanted someone who would capture every moment - and the Barrera's did just that and more! Alex has an incredible eye for photography and made my husband and I feel super confident in front of the camera. We were so nervous at our engagement shoot, but after seeing the beautiful pictures Alex & Risa took - we knew we made the right decision. They are a great teamand do an amazing job at putting nervous "newbies" in front of the camera at ease, all while making it a fun experience! Any time we had questions or concerns they were a simple message away and very timely and responsive. Super professional, friendly, and talented!

E
Eliza Ganster

Getting married on 07/01/2019

Simply stunning

Alex and Risa are wonderful to work with! Not only did they choose a great location, but they also took a variety of pictures for our engagement, which all had a different mood/feel. They were super ... Read more quick and knew exactly what to do to get amazing shots! Looking forward to working with them for a long time to come!

Y
Yvette

Married on 06/01/2019

Would definitely book again!

From the very start Alex & Risa, were very personable and wanted to know more about us as a couple and I loved that. The day of the wedding they were on time and stayed on top of everything, even when ... Read more we decided to extend for an extra hour. I would recommend Barrera Photography to capture your wedding, engagement photos or any special moment in your life!