Barry Hart's PartyTyme Entertainment

Cockeysville, MD · View map

About Barry Hart's PartyTyme Entertainment

"Your Special Day, Your Way"
Offering quality entertainment from experienced professional Disc Jockeys, personalized wedding consultation and planning, reception on-site coordinating and Master of Ceremonies. Our team approach allows us to coordinate with your venue, caterer, photographer, videographer and with you, to have the reception you want and expect.

"Your Wedding Deserves The Best"
We are a family owned business and pride ourselves on our experience and attention to detail. We are dedicated to making your special day not only memorable . . . but PERFECT! We will work closely with you from our initial consultation meeting to the very last song at your reception. Have your event of a lifetime with an air of elegance and a party atmosphere at the same time . . . "Be A Guest At Your Own Wedding Celebration"!

"Music Creates The Moment"
With our music library of over 45,000 song titles expanding seven decades and played with only the finest state-of-the-art digital computerized sound systems . . . You select the music and we will play it!

Professional, dependable and friendly service . . . "It doesn't cost anymore to hire the best"

Visit us on our website at www.partytyme-entertainment.com or for more information, call us direct at 410-329-6067 or toll free 800-660-0447. Ask for Barry Hart and mention "WeddingWire" and receive your complimentary "Light Show Package".

"PartyTyme Entertainment Creating Memories for a Lifetime"

47 Reviews for Barry Hart's PartyTyme Entertainment

47 Barry Hart's PartyTyme Entertainment Reviews

Andrea
Andrea

Married on 11/03/2018

He DJ'd my sister's wedding this past weekend and he was so nice and personable, even when it him and I were the only ones at the venue setting up hours before the wedding! I would definitely ... Read more recommend him! He makes all the big moments of the reception really personal and allows everyone to take part. It was really special being able to see my dad and sister dance together from so close and in a circle of our friends and family!

K
Kristina

Married on 09/07/2013

Barry Hart was our DJ for our wedding on 9/7/13. Before the wedding Barry was very prompt at returning phone calls and emails. He was always very energetic and passionate about his job and the work ... Read more that he loves. His music library was great! I love the fact you can pick exactly the music you want to be played. He downloaded and played the exact music I wanted for the ceremony music. Our ceremony was outside and the music was clear and loud enough for everyone to hear. During the reception Barry stayed on top of our schedule and made sure to remind my husband and I of the time. He was so energized that he really got the crowd pumped up and had them dancing all night long! We could not have asked for a better DJ. He completed our night and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone! Thank you Barry Hart!

R
Randall

Married on 08/10/2013

Mr. Barry Hart did an excellent, professional job as a DJ/announcer at our wedding. We have received many compliments and no complaints on his work. We were very happy we chose him to DJ our wedding. Read more Mr. Barry Hart did an excellent, professional job as a DJ/announcer at our wedding. We have received many compliments and no complaints on his work. We were very happy we chose him to DJ our wedding.