Bartending by Mallard

Tacoma, WA · View map

About Bartending by Mallard

Hiring quality bartending to manage your reception or event is equally as important as the food service and decorations and allows you and your guests to spend your party hours socializing instead of catering to every empty glass.

We are licensed, experienced, professional bartenders versed in over 300 different cocktail recipes. Cocktail bartending events include wedding receptions, holiday/ birthday parties, corporate events and more. We staff skilled bartenders to meet the needs of any size party.

Our credentials include endorsements from the event managers at locations such as the Gig Harbor Yacht Club, LeMay Museum in Fife, Foss Waterway Seaport in Tacoma, Pioneer Park Pavilion in Puyallup, Thornwood Castle in Lakewood, plus many, many more.

Many catering companies offer bartending service and assign ‘someone’ to the task. Maybe you get a bartender who is a gem. Maybe not.
Why take the risk?
With Bartending by Mallard, you get dynamic, attractive, engaging personalities who know the business of successful bartending. You only get one try to make your party a success. Make certain that quality professionals handle your liquor service.

We strive to make every event special. From custom cocktail menus and signature cocktail drinks, all created in conjunction with your desires, to efficient, outstanding service that demonstrates a passion for what we do. Don't entrust your next party to just anyone! We offer true bartending skills plus accountability.

Visit my bartenders referrals page for more reviews from past clients.

14 Reviews for Bartending by Mallard

14 Bartending by Mallard Reviews

User6655574

2+ years ago

Bartending by Mallard was outstanding! We had our wedding reception on January 28th at the Pioneer Park Pavilion in Puyallup and were very impressed by Bartending by Mallard. They did a fantastic job ... Read more job but what I really want to mention is that Scott Mallard was so helpful to me prior to the reception by providing me with great information and advice on what to buy, how much, and what people actually drink. If I hadn't listened we would've ended up with crappy wine and a lot of leftover beer! It pays to listen to a professional who's been doing this for awhile! Thanks so much Scott!

A
Alisha

Married on 11/05/2016

When searching for a bartender, I had no idea where to start but heard great things from our caterers and a few other vendors about Scott and his team. From the first time we emailed him, we were sold ... Read more from his knowledge, enthusiasm, and helpfulness. He provided so much guidance on the the important bar details we knew nothing about: quantities, ice, tubs for kegs, etc. Our reception overall was a huge hit and I have to say that a lot of that was because of the bar! Scott and his colleague were so prepared and helped keep the bar fun and lively throughout the night. We really appreciate their help in making our night so amazing!

L
Laura

Married on 08/24/2013

Bartending by Mallard was great! The value and level of service and professionalism you get for the price is remarkable. They are outstanding. They are courteous and personable so your guests will ... Read more love them. Scott will prepare you for your event down to the last detail. Tell him what you want, and he will provide you with workable, practical ways to make it happen right down to which kinds of wine to get, what type of containers to serve from, etc. I would definitely use them again and I recommend them to anyone in this area to hire them. You won't be sorry! They did a great job and my guests all had a wonderful time at my wedding!