Bartlesville Community Center

Bartlesville, OK · View map · Visit website

About Bartlesville Community Center

The Bartlesville Community Center, located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, offers couples an elegant, banquet hall venue for their ceremony, reception, bridal shower, engagement party, or rehearsal dinner. With many different spaces to choose from for the event itself, one of the favored places to take pictures is the stunning balcony, which includes picturesque views of downtown Bartlesville.

Facilities and Capacity

The community hall is the largest area at Bartlesville Community Center, and it is a banquet-style space that can host up to 500 guests for a ceremony and 380 at a seated reception. The studio offers a more intimate, private location, accommodating 150 guests at a ceremony and 120 for a reception. The Lyon Gallery is an open-concept space that presents various art and photography for up to 130 guests at a ceremony and 80 for a dinner occasion. Perfect for a wedding reception, the community center also allows couples to host their post-ceremony events on the outdoor balcony, featuring views of downtown Bartlesville for up to 120 guests. The bridal lounge, capable of accommodating 20 individuals, allows wedding parties to get ready thanks to plenty of mirrors and dress hooks. A full catering kitchen is available for the couple’s chosen caterer and bartenders. Don't forget the outdoor fountain that is available for couples to take photos at.

With a dedicated event coordinator assisting in the planning process, couples will be able to create the wedding of their dreams at Bartlesville Community Center. The planners can help by giving experienced advice and suggestions, helping to set up the room, decorating, and scheduling rehearsal time. All-inclusive packages are available, as well. The Bartlesville Community Center can also provide the following event items to couples:

• Lighting
  • Linens
  • Platforms for wedding ceremonies
  • Large restrooms

Location

Situated approximately 45 minutes from Tulsa, Bartlesville is the founding location of Phillips Petroleum Company, a now-global entergy enterprise. The town hosts a museum, arts center, museum and wildlife preserve, and tour of the family home to celebrate the transformation of the Phillips family and tell their story. In addition, guests will find plenty of dining and accommodation options throughout the city.

4 Reviews for Bartlesville Community Center

4 Bartlesville Community Center Reviews

Jessica
Jessica Dunlap

Married on 04/06/2019

Totally Amazing!!

We had such an amazing time at our reception at the Bartlesville community center! The place was amazing, the staff, the venue, kitchen, and everything else.. It couldn't have been a more amazing ... Read more night!!

Becca
Becca Schumacher

Married on 08/05/2017

Incredible Experience!

This was the perfect place to have a wedding for us. The planning was made so easy by the event coordinator, Lisa, who will walk you through every step of the way if you need it, like I did. I’m a ... Read more terrible planner, but having someone to say “we’ve had brides do this or this” or “we can try this or this” made the event so much less stressful. She was extremely knowledgeable, both about event planning and the building. As for the building itself, it is just gorgeous and made for some really great wedding photos. The Bridal Suite was spacious, and myself, my mom, and my three bridespeople, the photographer and a couple of guests never felt crowded. We wanted to keep it traditional and not see each other before the ceremony, and the space made it extremely easy to do that. I had my ceremony in the Gallery and the reception in Community Hall. The Gallery is a smaller space, but it was plenty big enough for all our guests, and it’s a space that is very simple and chic. It doesn’t take a lot to make it look elegant, so it was the perfect place for the ceremony. The Community Hall was the perfect place for the reception. It’s so large, but again doesn’t need more than simple decorations to make it look great, but looks beautiful with more complex decorations as well! There was plenty of room for a dance floor, tables, bar, dessert section, food tables, and anything else we could have wanted. My guests never felt crowded, and it was an amazingly fun event. We prepared our own food and used the kitchen, and it could not have been a better place for that! We could spread out, have multiple stations, and never feel crowded. As for the setup and prep, the BCC staff did almost everything! Chairs, tablecloths, tables, all set out in exactly the way we wanted them. The only thing we had to do was put the centerpieces on the tables! As for clean up, it was super simple, they do that for you as well! If you use the kitchen, you have to wash your dishes, but other than that, you take your stuff out, and they will do the rest. It makes big events, especially weddings, so much less stress free. As for our photos, they were beautiful with so many places to take them! The fountain out front, the balcony, the stage, everywhere they all looked amazing because it has such an incredible backdrop. I cannot stress enough how much I adored my wedding experience here.

R
Roxanne Moore

Married on 07/16/2017

Our Dreams Came True

My husband and I got married here on July 16, 2017! Everyone there was so much more than helpful! I never once got any bad vibes or worries about anything that was supplied and taken care of by this ... Read more venue. The coordinator made it SO EASY to plan all of it and figure out the perfect ceremony and reception! I got everything I ever wanted, and more. Thanks to this place and the staff, my wedding was a dream and I couldn’t have asked for better. I highly suggest working with this great crew. They really take care of their clients and do all they can to make things perfect for you. Thank you guys so much for helping my husband and my dreams come true!