Barton Strings

Austin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Barton Strings

Barton Strings is a premier ceremony music band in Austin, Texas. This group of talented string instrumentalists has over 20 years of experience playing weddings and events. They create individualized, classic wedding setlists that capture the essence of love and romance on your special day. Whether you’re planning an intimate affair or a grand wedding celebration, Barton Strings will make the ceremony one to remember.

Experience

Barton Strings is comprised of 10 talented, local musicians. Each of them has a degree in music performance, and are typically principal or tenured members of the Austin Symphony Orchestra or Austin Lyric Opera. Barton Strings books over 100 weddings each year.

Barton Strings offers custom packages to suit the needs of all weddings. They include both classical weddings pieces and contemporary rock, jazz, and pop songs in their repertoire. Barton Strings can be booked in duets, trios, or quartets depending on the size of your venue. A trumpeter can also be added to any ensemble.

30 Reviews for Barton Strings

30 Barton Strings Reviews

A
Featured
Annie

Married on 03/24/2018

One of the best decisions we made was to hire Barton Strings! They were absolutely beautiful and so accommodating. Beforehand they were very communicative and sent many options for the various parts ... Read more of the ceremony. I would hands down hire them again!!

B
Britt

Married on 06/11/2016

If you are looking for quality live music during your ceremony and cocktail hour that can adjust to your personality and wedding theme, Barton Strings is your best option! They can play just about ... Read more anything and everything and will make sure to taylor the playlist to fit your needs. I truly enjoyed working with Tracy and the entire Barton Strings team. They performed a special piece for my processional that they had not yet previously performed. We worked together on the parts of the song I wanted played and man did they pull it off! Hearing my processional song just before I walked down the aisle, set the tone for my ceremony and the entire wedding. It was romantic and modern, perfect. I highly recommend them!

G
Gabrielle

Married on 10/10/2015

Barton Strings, Tracy Seeger - Barton Strings were amazing to work with. They have an extensive list from which to choose your music including both traditional and modern selections. They are also ... Read more willing to learn songs specifically for your occasion. Having a string quartet was one of my “must haves” from day one and I couldn't be happier with my choice.