Bartz Viviano

Toledo, Ohio · View map

About Bartz Viviano

Local to Toledo, Ohio and serving clients throughout the greater metropolitan area, full-service floral company Bartz Viviano specializes in wedding floral arrangements. First established in 1964, Bartz Viviano is led by award-winning floral designer and decor planner Amanda Viviano. Having served thousands of weddings, she and her team of designers are committed to customer satisfaction, and endeavor to make the planning of your wedding floral designs a seamless, enjoyable experience.

Products Offered
Bartz Viviano encourages customization, and is happy to craft fresh floral arrangements of any style to suit the requirements of your budget. Delivery, set up, clean up, and day-of coordination services can be provided. Flexible to your needs, Bartz Viviano can service weddings within two hours driving distance from their location. A collection of vases, backdrops, table runners, lounge rentals, floral arches, art installations, custom projects, linens, signage, escort cards, invitations, lighting, and general decor rentals are available to view for clients interested in pairing their florals with complementary accessories. Bartz Viviano offers the following floral products for all weddings:

• Aisle decor

Emily
Emily Anne

Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect!

Corrin was amazing! She sat down with us and made sure we had everything we could ever want at a good price! She checked in with me throughout to make sure I was always getting what I wanted and ... Read more needed! Everything was beautiful and perfect!!!

L
Lauren

Married on 05/18/2019

Perfection!

My initial meeting with Corrin at Bartz was what made me select them. After answering a few questions she was able to show me images of exactly what I had decscribed. Their detailed proposal included ... Read more images of each item. They had great communication throughout the entire process! The cost was more than reasonable. Everything was on time and beautiful the day of our wedding! I could not have been happier!

Kathryn
Kathryn

Married on 12/08/2018

Perfection!

BartzViviano did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers-- they were gorgeous! One of the first meetings my husband and I had after getting engaged was with Amanda, the wedding coordinator at ... Read more Bartz-- she listened to my vision for our wedding, and from that drew up an estimate of everything we discussed and even several different options of décor to help meet our budget. She was always quick to respond to any questions, and also super helpful when asking her opinion or recommendations. Finally the big day arrived and the flowers were INCREDIBLE-- I even emailed her that night after the reception to thank her because I couldn't wait, they were truly perfect! They delivered and set up everything (even candles I had ordered on my own), and it all came together wonderfully. It was such a great experience working with BartzViviano, and my husband and I will always be thankful to them for helping make our wedding so beautiful!