Base Entertainment Group LLC

· View map

About Base Entertainment Group LLC

Glittery jackets, gaps between songs, the chicken dance, those are the things you won't get from Base. What you will get is a company that won three awards and that was just last year. A company who has a modern perspective on what it means to entertain. A company who you can walk into our office or call and talk to our full time office staff. We are a real company, with amazing disc jockeys and experience emcees. From Disc Jockeys to Photo Booths to Lighting, we are a full service event company, from start to finish. We help plan your event to perfection. Read on to see that Base Entertainment is the right choice for your event. We help plan your event to perfection.

22 Reviews for Base Entertainment Group LLC

22 Base Entertainment Group LLC Reviews

L
Laura Barnes

Married on 10/21/2018

Fantastic - Can't say enough good things about this company!

My husband and I were so impressed by the incredible level of customer service and professionalism we received! Also the kindness and humor they added during our visits when we were at the stressful ... Read more planning stages of our wedding. We always left our meeting with Base Entertainment laughing and feeling confident that they would take care of us. Base Entertainment went above and beyond to make sure we knew exactly what to expect the day of, communicated everything during the wedding and just really put our minds at ease. I don't think either one of us realized what a huge roll the DJ plays. If you are planning an event, please do yourself a favor and make and appointment with Base Entertainment. You won't be sorry!

samantha
samantha

Married on 09/22/2018

Most amazing night ever thanks to them.

I recently got married June 1, 2019 and shortly after getting engaged, I knew I wanted Rob and Base Entertainment to be the dj. They do a fantastic job at every event that I attend. The planning ... Read more process was super easy. I met with Rob twice in person but was emailing him and his team about specific details. They were professional and attentive throughout the entire process. They have planning software/website that is simple and helpful. It even had a section where you could choose how much interaction you wanted the Dj to have with the crowd. Prompting people to dance, hyping them up, etc. It was great to be able to pick that! The event itself - went so perfectly. There was not a single sole sitting by the end of the night and that’s exactly what my husband and myself wanted, a party. I couldn’t thank Rob and his team enough for making my day everything I pictured. Thanks again guys!

Erin
Erin

Married on 08/25/2018

It was amazing!

Base Entertainment did an incredible job at our wedding! Rob Case the owner made sure that all of our needs were met and he continued to check on us through out our wedding night. The music choices ... Read more were very fun and upbeat, they definitely kept everyone on the dance floor. Our friends and family still talk about our reception and they wish it could happen all over again! If you are looking for an amazing DJ look no further because Base is the best!!