Basem Photography

Cedar Park, TX · View map · Visit website

About Basem Photography

Basem Photography is a wedding photography company based in Cedar Park, Texas, servicing weddings throughout Austin and destination weddings. The photographer is committed to delivering colorful, artistic and timeless photographs that will be cherished for years and generations to come. Wedding photographs by Basem Photography blends a mix of cinimatic, vintage and photojournalistic styles that capture the couple naturally in their surroundings.

Basem Photography offers two primary wedding photography packages to choose from. Wedding packages include at least seven hours of coverage, an online gallery of high-resolution images and digital files. Packages can also include a second shooter, an engagement or bridal shoot and additional hours. Additional services include:

• Multiple locations

Hector
Featured
Hector Herrera

Married on 04/21/2018

Bassem is extremely professional and captured gorgeous photos of our big day!

Bassem is extremely professional and captured gorgeous photos of our big day! I'm a photographer myself so I'm very picky about working with photographers. Believe me, I know tons of great ... Read more photographers that procrastinate and take forever to finish a wedding project. You know, the kind you have to constantly call and find out when your photos will be finished? And then there are the budget ones, the kind you wish you never did business with because they missed all the important moments of your big day. So, when my wife and I went to the Austin Bridal Extravaganza I was skeptical about finding a good photographer that was fairly priced. Yet, we found Bassem, and that was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day. Bassem was extremely professional, I never had to contact him about my contract or pictures. He always took the initiative to keep my wife and I informed of everything leading up to the wedding. At the wedding, all my guests were very impressed with how professional his crew carried themselves. We received our pictures on time and they looked amazing! I will totally recommend Bassem to everyone I know. He truly is a great photographer to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to use his photography services again.

K
Katherine

Married on 06/16/2018

Beautiful and professional photography. Read more Beautiful and professional photography.

P
Paula

Married on 06/01/2018

I commissioned Basem Photography for posed and candid portraits. I am so pleased with how my pictures came out! Basem brought out my personality and true essence in each shot. He uses natural light ... Read more and the best professional equipment along with his easy going manner and casual style to put you at ease. I had a wonderful time during my photo shot, and had so many great portraits to chose from. I definitely recommend his photography services!