BASH

Carmel, IN · View map · Visit website

About BASH

Located in Carmel, Indiana, BASH is a rustic venue with modern amenities, providing couples with creative freedom and flexibility for their perfect day.

Facilities and Capacity
BASH features an open concept, allowing couples to create a stunning event from all areas of design. With indoor space and a covered outdoor patio, you can easily bring your wedding vision to life. Utilize BASH’s romantic white shiplap walls, wood floors, and glass garage doors as built-in accents for your decor. Seat up to 200 of your closest friends and family, or opt for a cocktail style setup to accommodate additional guests.

Services Included

Full-service coordination
Beverage service
Open-air photo booth

Location
BASH is located in the middle of Carmel, Indiana, near serveral local attractions such as the Monon Trail, Coxhall Gardens, Carmel Arts & Design District, Flowing Well Park, and more. In between wedding festivities, you can explore Indianapolis Motor Speedway, White River State Park, and Fort Harrison State Park in Indianapolis. Lodging options are within just a few miles, and the Indianapolis International Airport is 32 miles away, making your romantic occasion easily accessible for all traveling loved ones.

1 Reviews for BASH

1 BASH Reviews

Britany
Britany

Getting married on 10/11/2019

BASH is the Spot to be!!

BASH has been amazing to work with this far. Hayley is our coordinator and she is avail early for us for any questions we need answered I know that I can call or email her and she will get back to me ... Read more as soon as she can. When we did our first walk-they, my fiancé and I both kind of knew that BASH was going to be the place for us and they were the first and only place we looked. It was that feeling of when you know, you know. It was great that we found this venue when we did because we got a special discounted rate for being one of the first 20 bookings as it is a brand new venue.

BASH FAQ