Basic Invite

Visit website

About Basic Invite

Basic Invite is an online wedding invitation company. This company provides a website where couples can build their own wedding invitations, enclosure cards, save the dates, thank-you cards, programs, and bridal shower invitations. You can choose a basic layout and begin customizing it to match you wedding theme and colors. They also offer samples that can be mailed to you so you can see exactly how your creation will look.

In addition to stationery services, this company also offers free wedding websites. This feature makes gathering addresses and managing your RSVPs simple. You can also share all the details of your wedding this way. Their stationery includes eco-friendly options and foil stamping. Their catalog is constantly growing, with hundreds of designs on the site currently. Add personalized wedding photos to your thank-you cards for an added touch, to show your guests just how much it meant to have them there celebrating with you.

292 Reviews for Basic Invite

292 Basic Invite Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 06/24/2016

After spending A LOT of time looking for the perfect wedding invitations, we decided to use Basic Invite. They had the best variety in templates and colors (and matching our colors was really ... Read more important to me), and they had the most flexibility when altering the design to fit our needs. Everything turned out exactly the way we designed it and looked beautiful. Printing was perfect, pricing was affordable, and delivery was on time. I highly recommend them.

Sophia
Sophia

Getting married on 02/29/2020

Save the date cards

The cards are beautiful, and they even edited my formatting to make it look it’s best. Read more The cards are beautiful, and they even edited my formatting to make it look it’s best.

Leandra
Leandra

Getting married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful Designs & Awesome Customization

Loved that I could customize everything to match my colors and theme! Read more Loved that I could customize everything to match my colors and theme!