Bass Performance Hall

Fort Worth, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Bass Performance Hall

Bass Performance Hall is a modern banquet hall wedding venue based in Fort Worth, Texas. This stunning ballroom will provide a lavish setting for your special day. With their dedicated staff, you can be confident that your wedding will be everything you've envisioned.

Facilities and Capacities
Bass Performance Hall has six event spaces for couples to consider. McDavid Studio is located across the street from Bass Performance Hall and can accommodate up to 300 people. This Instagram-worthy space features floor-to-ceiling windows that showcases views of downtown, a state-of-the-art sound system and kaleidoscope-like lighting. Van Cliburn Recital Hall is also located across the street. This all-purpose room offers an intimate setting with incredible acoustics and the ability to be styled as you wish. The hall can host a ceremony of up to 300 guests and a reception of up to 220 guests. The Grand Lobby provides a regal location for your wedding that can accommodate up to 350 people. Marbles floors and staircases, floor-to-ceiling windows and an extended bar area are a few highlights of this luxurious space. Mezzanine Lobby is on the fourth floor of Bass Performance Hall. The room provides a picturesque backdrop for your special day with its balcony featuring the venue’s pride and glory twin angels. The lobby can host up to 100 guests for your reception and 180 guests for your ceremony. Green and Richardson Rooms offers a low-key, warm atmosphere for your wedding with a subtle color scheme and cozy furniture. The room can accommodate a maximum of 100 people. Founders Concert Theater is the final event space available with the ability to host up to 350 guests for your reception. Stunning crystal chandeliers, beautiful views and luxurious decor complete the classic, lavish setting.

Bass Performance Hall has a variety of services available for your big day. The venue will take care of setting and cleaning up for your wedding so the only thing you have to worry about is showing up and celebrating your love with family and friends. With their liability insurance, you can have peace of mind. Lighting and sound services can also be provided.

30 Reviews for Bass Performance Hall

30 Bass Performance Hall Reviews

Z
Zoe

Married on 07/20/2019

Exactly how I pictured it would be!

We held our reception in the Grand Lobby and it was exactly how I pictured it would be! Absolutely gorgeous and a fun layout to plan with since the space is so unique as opposed to a traditional ball ... Read more room. Our guests were blown away by the breathtaking interior. Haven and Justin helped us plan in advance to find the right fit for our vision. They were both accommodating, gave good input, and listened to our ideas. I loved working with them! The staff on the day of was friendly and helped our guests navigate the space. The set up was perfect and couldn't have been done any better. I took my bridal portraits here and they turned out amazing. The windows have excellent light and the tall ceilings add an elegant touch. If you are thinking about having your wedding (ceremony and/or reception) here, I highly recommend it! It truly is a unique space, with friendly staff, and beautiful picture opportunities. Love, Zoe and Cary Register

K
Kathy

Married on 06/22/2013

Working with Alexa was amazing. She made the wedding planning fun and interesting. She kept me calm the whole time and was very encouraging. I enjoyed working with her and would definitely recommend ... Read more her to anyone. The day of the wedding she was there to make sure things went smoothly and they did. The Van Cliburn room and McDavid room was set up the way we talked about. She was very professional at all times even when I was get nervous, she was there to calm me down and assure me everything will be okay and it was. Great venue, the halls were beautiful I couldn't ask for better.

E
Erin

Married on 10/20/2012

We hosted our wedding reception in the McDavid Studio at the Maddox Muse Center of Bass Performance Hall. Alexa Bryant (Event Coordinator for Bass) and the McDavid Studio staff did an AMAZING job! ... Read more We absolutely loved our reception room. Alexa and Bass were very easy to work with--totally professional in every way. They were flexible and accommodating with our requests (for seating arrangements, certain types of wine, decorations, etc.). We would HIGHLY recommend the lighting package offered for McDavid Studio. We chose to light the room in an amber color for our October reception--it was BEAUTIFUL and completely transformed the room. We also placed lit votives in the window panes, and it made for a gorgeous room. The staff was promptly responsive to every need. Multiple guests mentioned how plentiful the choices were at the bar, and the bartenders were highly efficient and professional. If you're looking for a place to host a large reception in the heart of downtown Fort Worth that is not your average boring hotel banquet room, McDavid Studio is your place! Their professional staff will work with you to make your event one to remember!