Bassett Flowers

New City, New York · View map · Visit website

About Bassett Flowers

Bassett Flowers and Gifts is a passionate floral company located in New City, New York. Their goal is to help you create the perfect memories for your special day. They've assisted couples in Rockland and Bergen County for over 40 years, and pride themselves on their reputation, expertise and high-quality service. Bassett Flowers and Gifts will work with you one-on-one to bring your vision to life, and make your floral dreams come true.

This full-service floral shop is skilled in a variety of styles, including modern, classic, romantic, country, rustic and eclectic. Their talented designers are happy to create beautiful, one-of-a-kind arrangements for every part of your special day, from your ceremony to your reception. They only use premium, fresh cut flowers in their designs, ensuring their creations leave unforgettable memories. Their services include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Samples

Other Services

In addition to creating stunning bouquets and boutonnieres for you and your wedding party, Bassett Flowers and Gifts are also happy to create beautiful decor for your altar or chuppah. Additional services include:

• Aisle decor

A
Featured
Amy

Married on 10/15/2011

Love love love Brooks Allen from Bassett Flowers. From the moment I met him, I knew it would be an easy, fun and beautiful experience, and my search for a florist was over. We were pleasantly ... Read more surprised that on top of all that, it was completely affordable - a steal for the amazing quality of work! Throughout the whole planning process, Brooks was so friendly, prompt and professional about answering any of our questions and bringing our story together. With just a few guidelines of color and budget, Brooks made it happen. He went above and beyond to make everything perfect. Creative, professional, fun, affordable! We would definitely recommend Brooks Allen and Bassett Flowers to everyone and anyone looking for beautiful, fun, creative flowers.

Lael
Lael

Married on 06/01/2019

Exactly what I envisioned but better!

Our flowers were perfect! Brooks listened to every word I said and took my vision and improved upon it with his talent, knowledge and passion. Sarah helped set up with Brooks and everything was ... Read more gorgeous! We received so many compliments on the flowers not just on the tables, but on our welcome sign, in the bridal party's hair and all the boutonnieres and bouquets. I highly recommend this shop - I can't imagine there could have been a better choice for us!

A
Amy Prudente

Married on 12/29/2018

Perfection!

I worked with Brooks to plan my December wedding, and I could not be happier with how everything turned out! He was so easy to work with, and so knowledgeable. He made it such an easy, stress-free ... Read more process. Everything from the bouquets to centerpieces came out PERFECT! He completely made my vision come to life. I highly recommend using Bassett Flowers!