Bateau Bridal Boutique

Anchorage, Alaska · View map

About Bateau Bridal Boutique

Bateau Bridal Boutique is an Anchorage, Alaska-based wedding attire boutique dedicated to offering a personal bridal wear shopping experience. They offer a selection of new and consigned dresses with designers like Nicole Miller, Amy Kuschel, and MAJ Designs. Offering a range of sizes and brands, Bateau Bridal Boutique has the perfect dress for all shapes, sizes, and prices.

Make a private appointment with Bateau Bridal Boutique, and their expert bridal stylists will show an array of beautiful and unique wedding dresses. During the appointment, you and your guests will have the store to yourself. They also offer a variety of veils, jewelry, and shoes. Other services include:

• Bridesmaids dresses

Anna
Anna Huff

Getting married on 08/03/2019

Magical experience

This was the most magical experience. I foun the dress I will go from Miss to Mrs In Read more This was the most magical experience. I foun the dress I will go from Miss to Mrs In

Justine
Justine

Married on 05/18/2019

Fabulous Experience - Beautiful Dress!

I had scheduled an appointment at Bateau Bridal and they seemed eager and responded promptly to my inquiries. I ended up cancelling once I found out they were having a sample dress sale and am so glad ... Read more I attended that! I ended up falling in love with the 3rd dress I tried on and was able to take it home that day. The women at Bateau Bridal are fabulous, I wanted to be friends with them :) would definitely recommend!

Julie
Julie

Married on 10/13/2018

This place is awesome. Cute, girly, loved it so much. It was everything I wanted, and more. I would highly recommend this shop for it's level of customer service and quality. Read more This place is awesome. Cute, girly, loved it so much. It was everything I wanted, and more. I would highly recommend this shop for it's level of customer service and quality.