Bates Video & Photography

Nashville, Tennessee · Visit website

About Bates Video & Photography

Bates Video & Photography is a cinematic wedding videography company based out of Nashville, Tennessee. For over 30 years, this team of professionals has been capturing each couple’s wedding day, giving them a treasured keepsake to help them relive every special moment for years to come.

Bates Video & Photography offers many services to capture every memory and provide you with a seamless experience. The wedding videography services they offer include:

• Additional hours
  • Full feature video
  • High-def video
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple locations
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow and montage

Other Services

Bates Video & Photography offers a variety of different file formats of your wedding video for you to save and share with your loved ones. The wedding video file formats they provide include:

• Blu-ray

Nick
Nick Ivanoff

Married on 01/05/2019

Great footage!

My wife and I are very satisfied with the footage we received of our wedding. We loved reliving the little moments we had together, as well as getting to see some that we otherwise would've missed ... Read more amidst all the craziness!

User6273804

2+ years ago

Highly recommend!

John and Wes bates did our video and it turned out better than expected! We have used them for other things since our wedding and I would highly recommend! Read more John and Wes bates did our video and it turned out better than expected! We have used them for other things since our wedding and I would highly recommend!

Ashlee
Ashlee Hickson

Married on 08/16/2015

Kind and professional

My husband and I greatly appreciated the thought and effort that was put into making our experience one of a kind. Their kindness and patience helped to put our wedding jitters at ease and the result ... Read more was a beautiful recap of our wedding that we can enjoy time and time again. We highly recommend allowing Bates Video & Photography capture the beauty of your special day as well!