Batter & Buttercream Custom Cakes

Richmond, KY · View map

About Batter & Buttercream Custom Cakes

Fully licensed custom cake business serving Central Kentucky. Specializing in wedding cakes and cupcakes. We strive to create a wedding cake that is your vision in design and taste.

3 Reviews for Batter & Buttercream Custom Cakes

3 Batter & Buttercream Custom Cakes Reviews

K
Kourtni

Married on 10/14/2017

Our cake was fabulous! Pam was great to work with and the tasting/design appointment was fun! We chose four different flavors with fillings for the tiers and they each were delicious. Our guests ... Read more thought so too because they ate every piece! We're looking forward to getting a fresh anniversary cake on 10/14/18! Thanks Pam/Batter and Buttercream! Sean & Kourtni Lightsey

User6159865

2+ years ago

Our cake wasn't a wedding cake but... She will be doing my daughters wedding cake in 2017 for sure! Our daughter graduated from in nursing school May 2016 and she did our cake for her ... Read more party...AWESOME~~!! It was so pretty and realistic but the most important part was that it was so good! I swear that cake would melt in your mouth! We can't wait for our daughter to get married so we can have some more of her cake~!! Highly recommend BATTER & BUTTERCREAM!!!

A
Angie

Married on 05/16/2015

Oh my! The cake was EXACTLY what I asked for x10! Not only was it gorgeous, but it was delicious too! Wedding cake is usually one or the other.... Gorgeous OR delicious, but she definitely accomplished ... Read more accomplished both. :) Everyone was commenting on it and we hardly had any left because our guests enjoyed it so much! Pam is easy to work with and does everything she can to make your cake perfect. I will definitely go to her again for any cake I need in the future!! Enjoy! :)

Batter & Buttercream Custom Cakes FAQ