Batter Up Cakery

Fairfield, CA · View map · Visit website

About Batter Up Cakery

Batter Up Cakery located in Fairfield, California creates tasty desserts for weddings and special occasions. From delectable and customized cakes to beautiful displays, this business attends to the details to ensure the quality of products and services. Batter Up Cakery consults with each couple and sculpts desserts to reflect what the couple envisions in both taste and appearance.

Products Offered
Couples working with Batter Up Cakery will appreciate a consultation and private tasting prior to the wedding event. Batter Up Cakery offers custom designs in a wide variety of styles and display options, reflective of your unique wedding celebration. On the day of the event, this business provides both delivery and setup of the cake or other dessert items. An array of dessert options are available through this business, and include:

• Cakes

7 Batter Up Cakery Reviews

C
Courtney

Married on 05/27/2018

Batter Up Cakery is spectacular! We gave Jolene our colors and two descriptive words of how we envisioned our wedding day and let me tell you, she killed it! She made the most romantic, gorgeous, ... Read more breathtaking dessert display I've ever seen. Not only was it visually stunning, but everything tasted magical. Literally the best cake, parfaits, pies, and dulce de leche of our lives!

R
Rachel

Married on 10/21/2017

Oh my goodness! We had our wedding on 10/14, and our cupcakes and cutting cake turned out SO amazing! Jolene has such an eye for detail, and everything down to the flower detail on top of the ... Read more cupcakes just looked so beautiful. The cakes were all so flavorful and moist, and our Oreo cake was SO good! I just can’t say enough great things, thank you so much Jolene!

C
Claire

Married on 10/01/2017

Jolene created a beautiful and more importantly, an extremely yummy cake for my husband and my wedding. She makes affordable cakes without sacrificing quality. Her flavor options are so good that ... Read more you’ll have a hard time choosing. Luckily, we were able to select a few combinations. My husband and I decided to have a smaller, fully-decorated cake in addition to a couple of sheet cakes. I appreciated that Jolene offered this option. Our guests devoured the cakes. Thank you Batter Up Cakery!