Baum Bros Photobooths

Swedesboro, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Baum Bros Photobooths

Baum Bros Photobooths is a wedding business based in Swedesboro, New Jersey. This photo booth company, owned and operated by two brothers, provides a fun source of entertainment to spice up your wedding event. The luxurious photo booth provided by the company produces high-quality photos that serve as great mementos of your event.

Baum Bros Photobooths offers affordable prices to couples looking for an entertainment source within their budget. Each package offered by the company includes an enclosed photo booth, prints, props, and a flip book. The brothers at the company continuously add to their prop collection. The company's photo booth offers ample space to fit large amounts of guests. Furthermore, this unique entertainment service is versatile, as the photo booth can accommodate couples having an indoor or outdoor reception.

4 Reviews for Baum Bros Photobooths

4 Baum Bros Photobooths Reviews

E
Estelle Conn

Getting married on 11/01/2024

Baum Brothers Photo Booth

I hired Baum Brothers for our holiday party. They arrived promptly and were very professional. They had a lot of cool props which we had so much fun using. We had such a good time with the Baum ... Read more Brothers that we asked them to stay for another hour. No one wanted them to leave. My company is fairly large mental health practice with 7 locations. Many of our therapists do not have an opportunity to spend time with each other but using the Baum Brothers Photo Booth brought our group of together with lots of fun and laughter.

D
Damon Suriani

Married on 06/15/2019

Cant get any better...

Very professional, friendly with guest and made the night for my anniversary much more fun with a great photo booth. Thanks. Read more Very professional, friendly with guest and made the night for my anniversary much more fun with a great photo booth. Thanks.

S
Sandy Soof

Married on 05/04/2019

Very professional and highly recommended

Bill and his brother were very professional very patient with the little ones and the quality of the pictures were also good they customize the logo for my daughter‘s communion And they are very ... Read more reasonably price compared to other companies. I will for sure use them again .