Lash Out Loud Beauty Bar

Los Gatos, California · View map · Visit website

About Lash Out Loud Beauty Bar

BAY AREA MAKEUP AND HAIR DO is a wedding beauty and health company in Los Gatos, California. Owner Mayra has been an accomplished makeup artist since 2007. She has worked with some of the best makeup artists in the industry. She stays on top of all of the latest fashion shows to bring fresh ideas to her clients. From dramatic looks to classic beauty, she seamlessly handles all looks to make sure her clients get the best quality of makeup design.

Mayra continues to lead the makeup industry revolutionizing new looks and colors. For brides who are looking to get their skin in perfect condition for their wedding, she has a magic touch and will have you looking flawless on your big day. Plus, she can accommodate a maximum group size of 20 so you don't have to worry if you have a large wedding party. Her other wedding beauty and health services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Hair/makeup trial
  • Updos, styling, blowouts, etc.
  • Makeup looks including contour, natural, etc.
  • Fake lashes

92 Reviews for Lash Out Loud Beauty Bar

92 Lash Out Loud Beauty Bar Reviews

Michelle
Featured
Michelle

Married on 07/02/2018

Thank you for making me purty! Booking with Mayra was so easy and convenient, she was very communicative through the whole process leading up to my appointments. During my trial at the studio, she ... Read more made sure I was comfortable with everything, from the heat on the blow dryer to glue on the lashes. She offered options during the trial so we could make fine tweaks for the following day. I had no doubts that Mayra would deliver beautiful hair and makeup results (my sister and her best friend both used Mayra for their weddings), but when sitting in a chair for 4+ hours between the trial and event, it definitely helps to have a nice conversation and thankfully Mayra was very easy to talk to which made the whole experience even better. Highly recommend and thanks again!

Haley
Haley Helgesen

Married on 08/07/2019

I will definitely recommend her to my other friends for any events especially wedding.

Had the pleasure of having Mayra do my hair and makeup for my friend Monica wedding yesterday and she was AMAZING! She was early and came prepared to get the bridesmaids ready before the events of ... Read more the day. She was super through with airbrushing and my skin looked flawless in pictures. Also my hair was so cute and stayed in place all night despite the wind and crazy dancing. haha. I felt like a movie star all day!! Mayra also super sweet and easy to work with. I'm sooooo glad I found her!! I'm going to have her do all of my future events!!! Yay!

Marisa
Marisa Emery

Married on 07/26/2019

I will definitely use her again!

I'm extremely impressed with my bridal hair and makeup. Mayra listened to every thing I wanted. Stayed very natural, she made me look FLAWLESS. The makeup lasted all night! I'm obsessed with the ... Read more airbrush makeup she applied. Thank you!!