Lash Out Loud Beauty Bar

Los Gatos, California · View map · Visit website

About Lash Out Loud Beauty Bar

BAY AREA MAKEUP AND HAIR DO is a wedding beauty and health company in Los Gatos, California. Owner Mayra has been an accomplished makeup artist since 2007. She has worked with some of the best makeup artists in the industry. She stays on top of all of the latest fashion shows to bring fresh ideas to her clients. From dramatic looks to classic beauty, she seamlessly handles all looks to make sure her clients get the best quality of makeup design.

Mayra continues to lead the makeup industry revolutionizing new looks and colors. For brides who are looking to get their skin in perfect condition for their wedding, she has a magic touch and will have you looking flawless on your big day. Plus, she can accommodate a maximum group size of 20 so you don't have to worry if you have a large wedding party. Her other wedding beauty and health services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Hair/makeup trial
  • Updos, styling, blowouts, etc.
  • Makeup looks including contour, natural, etc.
  • Fake lashes

85 Reviews for Lash Out Loud Beauty Bar

85 Lash Out Loud Beauty Bar Reviews

Michelle
Featured
Michelle

Married on 07/02/2018

Thank you for making me purty! Booking with Mayra was so easy and convenient, she was very communicative through the whole process leading up to my appointments. During my trial at the studio, she ... Read more made sure I was comfortable with everything, from the heat on the blow dryer to glue on the lashes. She offered options during the trial so we could make fine tweaks for the following day. I had no doubts that Mayra would deliver beautiful hair and makeup results (my sister and her best friend both used Mayra for their weddings), but when sitting in a chair for 4+ hours between the trial and event, it definitely helps to have a nice conversation and thankfully Mayra was very easy to talk to which made the whole experience even better. Highly recommend and thanks again!

Cathy
Cathy Soltero

Married on 06/26/2019

I recommend her and will continue to use her in the future. Thank you Mayra!!

Mayra is an extremely skillful and talented makeup artist. I recently got my makeup for my wedding photo shoot, henna party, and for the brunch after the wedding by Mayra. Several guests got their ... Read more makeup applied by Mayra as well. As our wedding was heavily influenced by Indian culture (clothes, jewelry, and decor for the henna night), I felt Mayra struck a fine balance in knowing exactly what makeup would work with my skin tone and my overall outfit for the occasions. I realized Mayra is very versatile. I would recommend her instantly as I appreciate her talent, her professionalism and the fact that she is very personable and warm.

Roxanne
Roxanne Rodriguez

Married on 05/13/2019

I highly recommend Mayra and her team!

Love this girl! I came to her after my prior trial with other artist failed (pretty miserably). I was 4 month pregnant at the time of trial and my wedding was just a month away. My skin was dealing ... Read more with hormone changes that involves peeling, acne, and uneven skin tone. I was pretty much running out of time and I decided to switch to Mayra , because... what can be worse than a bad makeup on your wedding date. Pricing is slightly above average but the result was top A+++. The trial results came out great! My skin looked silky smooth after the natural makeup. When I took a picture to send to my friend, she thought I was using filter on my picture lol. The makeup lasted all day without getting cake-y or oily. On the wedding date, the makeup turns out even better and the hair up-do lasted all day. Also, Mayra is very sweet to work with. She is professional, punctual, good listener and patient.