Bay Area Production

Tampa, FL · View map

About Bay Area Production

Bay Area Production is a premier DJ and event specialist in Tampa, Florida, who understands that choosing the right entertainment is a key factor for every wedding. Whether your day is traditional or as unique as it can get, Bay Area’s experienced DJs will keep your guests talking for years to come. From the beginning up until the end of the reception, their team will be there to plan every detail, no matter how small.

Bay Area Production can play music from genres like country, electronic, hip hop, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B, rock, soul, and today’s top 40. They have liability insurance and offer couples the option to include a do-not-play list (to prevent unwanted songs from being played). Other services include a bilingual MC, consultation, karaoke, MC, and one event per day. Bay Area has a selection of additional equipment to choose from:

• Microphones

7 Bay Area Production Reviews

D
Denise

Married on 03/07/2015

My husband and I feel so lucky that we found Bay Area Production for our wedding! He was searching for up-lighting and pipe and drape in Tampa and came across their website. Our wedding was an amazing ... Read more amazing party! And a big part of that was the amazing work of Carlos and Bay Area Production. The music was fantastic - we had a packed dance floor for almost three hours and Carlos is a great MC. They also did up-lighting for our reception and the dance floor. All in all it was an amazing experience and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sara
Sara

Married on 05/17/2014

Awesome DJs! My husband and I wanted to have a FUN reception with lots of dancing... Bay Area 100% delivered! They kept ALL the guests (160) on the dance floor for hours. When it was time to leave ... Read more the reception, no one wanted to leave; everyone wanted to keep dancing! They were very responsive to our wants and needs, and did an outstanding job. Highly recommend!

Y
Yailin

Married on 08/11/2013

I'm so happy with the decision I made for my DJs, Carlos and Dave from Bay Area Production did an outstanding job, I loved the idea of them working as partners, one was entertaining and keeping the ... Read more guest dancing and pumping and the other was assigned to the music. All my guest loved my DJs as well. It was great! Thanks so much!!!!