Bay Horse Inn

Greenwood, IN · View map · Visit website

About Bay Horse Inn

For the perfect venue that combines rustic-chic and vintage charm, consider the Bay Horse Inn in Greenwood, Indiana. The event barn sets back on 35 acres, is surrounded by trees and provides a beautiful backdrop for a country-style wedding. Couples can have both their ceremony and reception all in the same place, and the attached Bay Horse Inn provides honeymoon accommodations.

Facilities and Capacity
The Bay Horse Inn can accommodate up to 350 wedding guests while the western saloon can host up to 60. The attached Bay Horse Inn is perfect for bridal showers and bachelor/bachelorette parties. For couples looking for the country-chic style and want one location for all wedding weekend activities, the Bay Horse Inn is the perfect setting.

The Bay Horse Inn offers an in-house bar. The venue also offers additional services:

• Accommodations
  • In-house bar
  • Lighting/sound
  • Setup

Location
The Bay Horse Inn is located just south of Indianapolis and conveniently located near cultural attractions, shops and restaurants.

16 Reviews for Bay Horse Inn

16 Bay Horse Inn Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 10/07/2017

I had my wedding at the Barn this past Saturday. I can not say enough great things about this venue. We booked the venue before the barn was built and when we saw the finished product our expectations ... Read more expectations were beyond exceeded. Amanda, the owner, is such a sweet person. She really cares about all of her clients and treats you like family. It really shows how thoughtful Amanda is because she also took the photo attached, which is my favorite photo from the day. Jen was very easy to work with and was always quick to respond to my questions. Shelly was awesome at the bar!! My family went early Saturday to set up and they said that the entire staff was so helpful and accommodating. Every single guest at my wedding told me how beautiful the venue was; the saloon really allowed for everyone to have fun. Our guest loved that the saloon was connected but also separate to where they could go there and grab a drink and has access to be outside on the porch and could still be out of the rain. The drinks were awesome and there was never a long line, the bartenders worked so hard to keep things moving and made sure that people got their drinks quickly. I never felt like I had to worry about anything, the entire staff took care of us all night and checked in to make sure that we were happy. There is no other place that I could have imagined having my wedding. I will always recommend the Barn to everyone. I had so many family members and friends saying that they would definitely look into having future events at the Barn. I LOVE THE BARN AT BAY HORSE INN!

A
Amanda Johnson

Married on 03/25/2019

Excellent food and service beautiful venue

The venue was stunning the staff was amazing. Food was top notch by the Ritz Charles, service/staff was excellent. Read more The venue was stunning the staff was amazing. Food was top notch by the Ritz Charles, service/staff was excellent.

B
Brittany

Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I got married here on 8/18/18. The barn is absolutely gorgeous. I can’t say enough good things about the venue. We highly recommend having your wedding here or hosting an event. The ... Read more staff is incredible, very nice, and helpful. Leading up to our wedding day, if I had a any questions, all I had to do is contact them and they would get right back with me. The day of our wedding was absolutely perfect. The staff was on site from the time that we got the venue at 11:00 AM until we cleaned up and left that night at 12:00 AM. They helped our vendors set up that morning, which took the stress off of us on our special day. Our friends and family could not stop raving about how beautiful the whole wedding was, and we have the Barn at the Bay Horse Inn to thank for that! Thank you for making one of the most important days of our lives as perfect as we always imagined.