Bay Pointe Club

Onset, MA · View map · Visit website

About Bay Pointe Club

Near the historic Onset village and Onset Bay in Massachusetts lies the Bay Pointe Club venue. This golf country club property boasts a newly renovated banquet, clubhouse and landscape design. This graceful property is the perfect setting not only for elegant weddings, but also rehearsal dinners, showers, holiday parties and formal receptions.

Facilities and Capacity
The Bay Pointe Club features 18 championship golf holes. The lush golf course greens and nearby bay provides a relaxing setting for a ceremony. This club has enough room for up to 225 guests in the covered outdoor, uncovered outdoor, or indoor settings.

The Banquet and Catering team provides couples with assistance via event planning and event rentals. They work to make sure that each couple has a memorable and stress-free wedding planning process. The in-house executive chef also works with each couple to create a custom wedding menu. Additional catering services include:

• Buffet

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 06/03/2018

Barbara and her team were very responsive to any and all of my questions throughout the wedding planning process. The food was incredible, and every staff member very professional. The venue was ... Read more beautiful even when the sun went in and the sky clouded over. Any bride on a budget of 10k or less should inquire at Bay Pointe. You get your dream wedding on a budget and no one is the wiser!

B
Briana

Married on 10/08/2017

I had a completely stress-free and fun wedding reception thanks to Barbara and the Bay Pointe Club staff! They are the best and I can’t say enough about them! Everything was set up exactly as I ... Read more imagined and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. They were very accommodating to us, and all of our guests told us how fantastic the food was. The venue is absolutely beautiful, inside and out! We can’t thank Barbara and the Bay Pointe Club enough for making our wedding day so perfect!

KDoubleU
Kailee

Married on 10/07/2017

I can't say enough positive things about the Bay Pointe Club, Barbara, Paul and all the other bartenders and servers. All of our expectations were far exceeded. Barbara responded to all of my email ... Read more and ridiculous questions with care and professionalism. She kept the day running smoothly and really added to our experience. Everyone raved about the food and excellent service. If you are looking for a venue to feel like royalty, check out BPC!