Bay Ridge Manor

Brooklyn, NY · View map · Visit website

About Bay Ridge Manor

***BOOK YOUR WEDDING IN 2019 AND WE WILL OFFER SPECIAL RATES***

Bay Ridge Manor is a classic wedding venue in Brooklyn, New York. This recently renovated event space is centrally located in Bay Ridge Brooklyn, making it convenient for family and friends to join in on the fun of your celebration. For over 30 years, this family owned and operated venue has been providing couples and their guests with excellent service and delicious cuisine on their wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
The venue's ballroom spaces are beautifully designed, providing a contemporary atmosphere for your event. With chandeliers hanging from above, their light casts a beautiful shadow, providing a romantic vibe as well. Their floor plans include a large number of tables, which can accommodate a range of guest sizes, anywhere from 30-250 guests, depending on the size of your wedding. The space also includes a dance floor so you and your guests can dance the night away.

When booking Bay Ridge Manor for your special occasion, you will get to personally work with a member of the Golden family. They will walk you through the entire process, from start to finish. Your wedding is just as important to them as it is to you. Every little detail will be taken care by the events team. It is their goal that your wedding dreams come to life. Their packages include your choice of linen colors, balloons or fresh cut flowers for the tables, coffee and tea service, and more. The venue offers the following services:

• In-house bar and catering
  • Lighting/sound
  • WiFi
  • Valet parking service available

Cuisine
Bay Ridge Manor is not your stereotypical catering hall. They provide excellent cuisine that will have your guests talking long after the big day has come and gone. You will be able to create a customized menu that caters to your unique style and tastes. Their professionally trained chef specializes in a variety of ethnic cuisine styles and will be able to work with you when designing your menu. You will get to choose from their selection of appetizers for your cocktail hour service as well as a variety of meat and fish dishes for the dinner service.

6 Reviews for Bay Ridge Manor

6 Bay Ridge Manor Reviews

K
Featured
Kathleen

Married on 10/22/2016

Everyone was so helpful, friendly and accommodating. Beautiful venue. Affordable too. You definitely get your money's worth. Read more Everyone was so helpful, friendly and accommodating. Beautiful venue. Affordable too. You definitely get your money's worth.

Rikki
Rikki

Married on 08/19/2016

ADDENDUM: Now that my event has passed, let me go on to say that the BRM team is more than amazing! I cant even express how magical my moment was, and how intricate of a role Tracey, Erin, and Jackie ... Read more played in everything! Tracey, when I say this woman was the BEST Maitre'd I've EVER seen! I mean, she is truly amazing. This venue is a gem in Bay Ridge that everyone needs to try. Great food, service, staff, and costs! I have an upcoming reception with this venue in the next 6 months. Thus far, I have been ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED with the service that I have received from the venue. The venue is absolutely GORGEOUS! Perfect ambiance for the style of wedding that I am going for. Erin, one of the business managers, has been very flexible in catering to my needs as an out of town bride. She has been very courteous and tailoring to ensure that I am happy when I arrive. From menu, to colors, to food tastings--she always follow up and has been very flexible in creating an event my way. I can not wait for the evening of my event. This team is totally professional and helpful. They've made this long distance planning process easy thus far. And the venue is very affordable!!!! You get the $30k wedding for less!

C
Cecilia

Married on 11/30/2013

Exceptional! Made all I our wedding day requests happen. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. Everything from beginning to end was amazing. ... Read more Working with Patrick, Tracy and Jacky were a pleasure to work with. It was everything we could've ask for. Our glass was always full and the food was delicious. Will recommend this venue to anyone and everyone! Thank you guys for making our wedding day amazing!