Bayley Rose Photos

Lakewood, WA · View map

About Bayley Rose Photos

Professional photography team based out of Tacoma, Washington. We will travel to Seattle for events. We love capturing the joy of special moments on your special day! People don't want to see posed photos, they want to remember how their wedding day felt. And that's what we aim for, with photography you can capture an instant of a second that couldn't exist before and couldn't exist after, that's the magic of it. View our work and pricing at bayleyrose.com and visit bayleyrosephotos.setmore.com to book a free phone call consultation.

1 Reviews for Bayley Rose Photos

1 Bayley Rose Photos Reviews

P
Priscilla

Married on 05/04/2016

1.0

DO NOT USE THIS BAYLEY or her BUSINESS for any of your photography needs! She also has one called ONE TWO CLICK PHOTOGRAPHY I was working with Bayley Rose Briscoe for her models to show off my ... Read more clothing line apparel. We talked things over & she provided her address for me to send her the items and paid her invoices for the photos to be taken in Early May. We discussed that after the photos were done that I would provide her with a return label to receive my items back and she agreed to this. Nothing was to be kept by her or her models. First, everything was going great, she set up models she knew to showcase my apparel, locations etc. After a month I finally saw a few of my photos she had taken with the model. But they were wrong and not everything was modeled. She promised she would fix the issue mid-June and said new photos would be sent to me later that week but that didn't happen! I've sent several emails that have gone unanswered in between this time. I FINALLY heard back from her in once on August 9th where she apologized for not communicating with me and had issues arise in her personal life, she was only 19 yrs old & learning how to run a business etc. She once again promised photos would be provided but no photos have been received. Now she won't reply to my emails, complete the photos, return the money paid or return the 20+ items I sent to her to be modeled. Now I'm in the process of filing a lawsuit against her & her business. Save yourself a headache and move elsewhere for your photography needs!!

Bayley Rose Photos FAQ