Bayou Club

Seminole, FL · View map · Visit website

About Bayou Club

The Bayou Club is a private golf and country club in Largo, Florida that also doubles as a wedding venue. Host a wedding event amid a beautiful landscape and relish the dining experience provided by an on-site chef and culinary staff. Create a joyous day at this venue – exchange vows in an outdoor ceremony and celebrate your reception in the main ballroom. The experienced and knowledgeable staff helps to ensure a low-stress day, allowing you to focus on the love shared throughout your big day.

Facilities and Capacity
This private golf and country club can accommodate up to 200 guests. The outdoor landscape is viewed through the floor-to-ceiling windows of the main ballroom. Vaulted ceilings highlight the natural sunlight that enters in through the expansive windows, creating an open and spacious location. Chandeliers in the main ballroom add a touch of elegance in this space that you can personalize for the wedding reception of your dreams. Outdoor available space of the Bayou Club includes access to the lawn and grounds scattered with trees along with water features. Exchange vows in an outdoor ceremony as guests watch while in the comfort of provided chairs. Other event items provided by this venue include alters/arches, chair covers, tables and a dance floor. Socialize during a cocktail party or take in a moment of fresh air from dancing in the main ballroom and step out onto the patio equipped with tables and chairs. Couples wishing to view the venue can schedule a tour of the Bayou Club.

A venue that offers a short stroll to nearby beaches, the Bayou Club can host your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony or reception. The venue staff serves with professionalism throughout your wedding event. Available services offered by this venue include the following:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Liability insurance
  • Setup
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
The on-site chef and culinary staff prepare cuisine for multiple dining styles, such as buffet, cocktail reception and plated, among others. Schedule a tasting as you decided on the menu for your wedding event. Barware, china, flatware, glassware, linens and a chocolate fountain are items made available by the Bayou Club.

50 Reviews for Bayou Club

50 Bayou Club Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 03/30/2019

Such a beautiful day!

When you walk into the venue, I was immediately floored at the floor to ceiling windows & the well maintained golf course. They had everything you would need from get ready room, back up plan for ... Read more rain, and any special requested accomodations. Katherine was flawless, responsive & creative with a personality like no other to help assist in the planning process. She worked well alongside of my wedding planner. She was so personal and kept track of any and all details of the wedding & buttoned up any details that I was missing! This venue was beautiful and great! Guests all said it was such a great time!

Heather
Heather Foster

Getting married on 11/14/2020

I'm in love with my groom and venue!

We found this venue by mistake, but we are glad we did! We went for a tour across the street and accidentally walked into the Bayou Club while a wedding was being set up. Luckily, my fiance and I got ... Read more to see how beautiful the venue was set up for the wedding, regardless of how awkward I felt! Katherine let us come in downstairs to her office and she was so kind, down to earth, and understanding. I felt like all of my nerves about my wedding went away. She has communicated with me multiple times a day, every day for months. I feel like I bother her with questions, but she reassures me that it is my day and that I need to be comfortable. Communication is a big thing to me, and she is all gold stars. She is very understanding that life happens. She gives very good recommendations for vendors. I love the food options. I love that the cake is included and that the open bar that is included isn't going to cost an arm and a leg. They have different packages that are affordable for all different types of couples and families. I love that I have the ability to do my own center pieces and some decor that I want, since I am creative and picky. I have recommended this venue to all of my friends that are engaged, and actually got a few of them to sign up for it! We are venue buddies :) I can't wait to get married here!!

Maggie
Maggie

Married on 05/25/2019

I loved everything about this place! Erin was super nice and catered to anything I needed! I would high recommend this place! Read more I loved everything about this place! Erin was super nice and catered to anything I needed! I would high recommend this place!