Bayside Catering

Edgewater, MD · View map · Visit website

About Bayside Catering

An experienced catering provider, Bayside Catering makes wedding planning easy by handling the 'leg work'. They pride themselves on their flavorful varieties, amazing presentation, and high-quality service. This passionate company uses cutting edge presentations for their fresh and delicious cuisine. Bayside Catering is happy to provide both traditional, elegant meals and backyard barbecue alike.

This full-service catering company has been a part of the Annapolis wedding industry since 1982. They're happy to create fare for intimate gatherings of 50 people to lavish affairs, with 500 guests. Their goal is to make your reception unforgettable, and they will walk you through your event details from start to finish. Their prices include servers, setup, cleanup and delivery. Additional services include:

• Chairs
  • Barware
  • Linens
  • Cake cutting

Cuisine

Bayside Bull Catering is well versed in a variety of cuisines, including American, French, BBQ, Italian, Caribbean, and more. Couples can choose between a buffet, stations, family style, a plated meal, a cocktail reception, and hors d'oeuvres. They offer mouthwatering dessert, brunch and custom menus. Sample entrees include:

• Grilled Chicken with Tarragon Cream Sauce

A
Featured
Abby

Married on 05/12/2018

Bayside Bull Catering was the absolute best! They went above and beyond for us on and before our wedding day. At our venue the catering staff was responsible for set up and break down. I could not ... Read more have been happier with how every thing turned out. Even the smallest details were better than I could have imagined. Thank you so much Jessica, we could not have done this without you!!

Diane
Diane

Married on 05/11/2019

Highly Recommend

Even though on my busy wedding day, I didn’t get to eat as much of this food as I wanted due to greeting guests, I received SO many compliments. Bayside Catering is truly one of a kind. Jessica, the ... Read more coordinator, is fantastic. She is extremely responsive and knows exactly what she is doing. She worked with me the months prior to my wedding, perfecting every detail. She knows what will and won’t work the day of the wedding. Jessica was honest with me when I was picking out linen, from her experience on what looks best. Bayside Catering was timely and organized the day of the wedding. The staff were so friendly. They even didn’t bat an eye when I wanted my chairs switched, after they had just organized them! (My one bridezilla moment!) The bartenders were hilarious, making my guests drinks they didn’t even know they wanted! (So yummy!!) My appetizers during cocktail hour were such a hit. Crab balls, spinach artichoke dip, bacon wrapped sweet potatoes, pulled pork on a homemade potato chip. Dinner was buffet style and this team knows how to get guests dinner! Jessica fed my husband and I first and I swear I looked up, and every table had food!! We had rib eye, salmon with mango cucumber salsa and chicken with tarragon cream sauce. All tasted amazing!! I am so happy with Bayside Catering. Thank you for making my wedding day so amazing!

N
Nick Arnold

Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic Experience

From our first contact to our last several months later, Jessica was incredibly responsive, polite, and professional. The entire experience ran smoothly because of her and I couldn't be more grateful. ... Read more I highly recommend Bayside to anyone looking for an event caterer!