Bayside Limousines

Upper Marlboro, MD · View map · Visit website

About Bayside Limousines

Bayside Limousines is a wedding transportation company based in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 1993, providing professional limousine and shuttle service throughout the local area including Baltimore and Washington, DC. Its fleet of vehicles range from classic to modern and can fit with each couple's unique style and budget. Bayside Limousines has earned a great reputation thanks to serving more than 10,000 weddings over the last two and half decades. Its chauffeurs are known to be attentive and courteous professionals that deliver a stress-free experience..

Bayside Limousines offers driving services to multiple locations, and can drive round-trip or one-way. Its fleet of vehicles include the following:

• Classic car

131 Bayside Limousines Reviews

Featured
User6572086

2+ years ago

Bayside Limousine provided fabulous service to our wedding! We could not be happier with this experience. From the first phone call, as I was shopping for transportation services, I felt something ... Read more different when I spoke with them. Right from the beginning I sensed they were onboard with helping us make this event successful rather than just going through the motions of setting up a new contract. Every single dialogue with them as things changed and unfolded they were extremely helpful in coming up with options and thinking through solutions that would work, while ultimately leaving the final decisions to us. They were extremely courteous, professional and responsive. Once we got closer to the wedding date they sent the drivers' names and phone numbers. Again, a most positive experience. Both drivers answered the phone the first time (and every time) and were completely flexible and helpful. The limousine service was 100% reliable on the day of the wedding and our guests were comfortably transported and happy. A+.

T
Tracy

Married on 10/06/2018

Arrived on time and stretch limo was amazing! Read more Arrived on time and stretch limo was amazing!!!

S
Sarah

Married on 09/22/2018

Bayside Limo was professional, responsive, and great to work with! They talked me out of my fantasy timeline and brought me back to the reality of Annapolis traffic, which I greatly appreciated. All ... Read more of our guests got to and from the venue promptly and safely. Thank you Bayside!