Bayside Tent

8 Reviews for Bayside Tent

8 Bayside Tent Reviews

User4933689

2+ years ago

Bayside Tent did a fabulous job with my recent wedding. Our venue was solely a venue, so finding a good rental company was critical for us. Bayside provided everything from tents to tables to dance ... Read more floor. They were patient with my inundating emails, even when I added/removed rental items constantly. In the end, everything was simply beautiful and stress-free.

D
Daniele

Married on 09/26/2015

I can't say enough great things about this company and Ryan! I have worked in sales and customer service for many years and they have been unbelievably helpful in more ways than I can articulate. Ryan ... Read more is extremely responsive, insightful, flexible and kind. I am continually impressed by their services!

K
Kim

Married on 09/12/2015

Bayside Tent was amazing, I'm so happy we worked with them for our wedding tent and rentals. Ryan was incredibly responsive, friendly and knowledgeable, and even went above and beyond to help us ... Read more during the planning process (including offering guidance on our table/seating arrangement and explaining our options for hanging paper lanterns). Despite setting everything up on a rainy/muddy day, his team was quick, in high spirits and made sure everything looked perfect. I would recommend them to any couple looking for a stress-free wedding tent/rental experience :)