BB Photography

Sandy, UT · View map · Visit website

About BB Photography

BB Photography is a professional photography service covering weddings and special occasions located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Brittney has been a photographer for nine years and aims to help couples create their dream wedding, capturing their special moments. BB Photography captures stunning, high-resolution imagery for your wedding, whether it's a big white wedding in your hometown or on a private beach in an exotic location.

Brittney provides wedding photography services for couples including engagement shoots and wedding portraits. This Salt Lake City-based photographer is happy to work additional hours as well as travel to special destination shoots, making your experience as seamless as possible. In order to give clients her full dedication, Brittney is also willing to work a one-event per day schedule for her clients.

5 Reviews for BB Photography

5 BB Photography Reviews

MaKayla
Makayla

Married on 06/11/2019

Wedding Review

Working with Brittney was such an honor. We did our wedding pictures with her and we couldn't have picked a better photographer. She made everything feel so natural and knew the exact style we were ... Read more after. She had pictures and poses already planned out so there was no time wasted during our session with her. You can tell that she is very passionate about her work and strives to please everyone involved in the shoots.

C
Chelsie Dort

Married on 03/01/2019

So amazing to work with

Brittney was so friendly and made working with her extremely comfortable. She was on time to each of the events and our pictures turned out amazing. I would definitely recommend her to friends and ... Read more family.

H
Hillary Herbert

Married on 01/11/2019

She did an excellent job!

Brittney photographed my engagement and wedding day photos. My wedding was small, and on a tight schedule. I chose an à la carte item from her photo package menu that allowed for 2 hours of photo ... Read more coverage for the wedding. She kept in touch before and after each photo session, and asked specific questions about what I wanted. She was very punctual, flexible, and creative. I would absolutely recommend her to any future bride.