BBA Wedding Art Flowers

Harwood Heights, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About BBA Wedding Art Flowers

BBA Wedding Art Flowers, in Harwood Heights, Illinois, is a full-service floral studio that will create beautiful wedding arrangements for you. BBA will work with couples to customize designs that they will then put all together to create a masterpiece for your big day.

BBA Wedding Art Flowers offers a free consultation for couples to meet and discuss their vision, style, and overall wedding design. BBA can create designs using classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, or vintage styles. You can view samples as you decide and BBA will visit your wedding venue ahead of time to get a feel for the space and location. The day of the event, they will deliver, set up, and clean up all the items.BBA Wedding Art Flowers designs more than bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages for your wedding party. They also create beautiful aisle, altar and chuppah decor, flower crowns, flower girl baskets, table arrangements, use flower petals and single flowers, and also design non-floral pieces.

95 Reviews for BBA Wedding Art Flowers

95 BBA Wedding Art Flowers Reviews

J
Featured
Judy

Married on 10/10/2015

The flowers this company provided for my wedding were absolutely beautiful! They helped us pick out exactly what we wanted and provided exactly that! I would recommend this company to anyone, there is ... Read more no reason not to!

B
Bailey

Married on 09/08/2018

I used BBA Wedding Art Flowers for my wedding on June 8th and I seriously couldn't be happier with them! My flowers were absolutely STUNNING. I showed Maria images of what I was looking for and she ... Read more replicated them to a T. I am still getting compliments on them to this day! :)

L
Lisa

Married on 12/31/2017

I can't rave enough about BBA Wedding Art Flowers! I planned a New Year's Eve wedding only a few weeks in advance. I was fortunate enough to stumble across BBA. They were incredibly responsive in ... Read more agreeing to put together the flowers so last minute, and they took the few photos we supplied of the look we wanted and made it even more beautiful! The prices were reasonable, the arrangements and bouquet were stunning, and I couldn't have been happier. Strongly recommend!