BBJ Linen

Tampa, FL · View map

About BBJ Linen

Discover the elegant wedding linens of BBJ Linen! Let our palatte of colors inspire you to new heights of imagination for your wedding day. From tablecloths and chair covers, to napkins and enhancements, BBJ Linen is the single source for the linen and expertise you need to create your dream wedding.

Our experienced event professionals have the wedding industry trends, designs and elegant linens to meet every need. Our commitment reaches far beyond your satisfaction. It is that commitment and expertise that translates our client's vision into reality and has made BBJ the most trusted name in the linen industry.

3 Reviews for BBJ Linen

3 BBJ Linen Reviews

B
Barbie

Married on 02/11/2012

I was very worried about renting linens that had to be shipped. I didn't have a wedding planner, so I had know idea how I could instruct the hotel to set them up properly. Nikki, from BBJ Linens, was ... Read more was excellent. She gave me several tips on how to ensure my linens were set up correctly. She made sure all my shipping and product was delivered on time. She was easy to work with and reach at anytime. She suggested we have some samples shipped since I was having trouble deciding between patterns. This was a great idea. She also sent many pictures of various patterns set up on displays, so I didn't have to just look at internet pictures, which can sometimes vary in color. My linens that arrived were great quality and added a nice rich look to my wedding. Nikki never made me feel like I was asking too much. She wanted me to be comfortable with my selections and set up. I really felt the quality and service of BBJ was excellent.

B
Betty

Married on 06/12/2010

Choosing the linens for my wedding was an easy task with BBJ. I had a vision of what I wanted and they brough it to life. It was amazing and I couldnt ask for more. They are worth every single penny. ... Read more Choosing the linens for my wedding was an easy task with BBJ. I had a vision of what I wanted and they brough it to life. It was amazing and I couldnt ask for more. They are worth every single penny.

Mrs. Berner
melissa

Married on 05/22/2010

Kerri Brooks with BBJ Linen was very flexible and efficient. She even let me borrow a tablecloth that was going to be on all my tables so that the florist could make the centerpieces flow. They ... Read more executed the set up flawlessly and the linens were beautiful and cleanly pressed. The fabric was top notch and I was very impressed with their services. I have to say after searching all of tampa, st pete, and clearwater areas, BBJ went above and beyond all the other linen companies. Would not recommend anyone else for your linen needs. Great company and great staff!

BBJ Linen FAQ