BBK Floral

Quaker Hill, CT · View map

About BBK Floral

I have 15 years experience in the floral design field including 8 years owning a retail florist. I have created designs for countless weddings and found this to be my passion. I am now in business as BBK (Beauty by Kristin) and offer all my brides flowers at wholesale prices. A savings to my new friends of over 50% OFF!!

3 Reviews for BBK Floral

3 BBK Floral Reviews

User5049596

2+ years ago

Kristin did an outstanding job! Her expertise and creativity was more than I could have hoped for! Read more Kristin did an outstanding job! Her expertise and creativity was more than I could have hoped for!

User5049616

2+ years ago

Thank you so much! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Read more Thank you so much! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous!

User4199716

3.5

Overall I'm happy with her job eve know that by the end wasn't what I was ask for I'm still happy with it it wasn't my point of view that I had of mind but my sister and mom where happy with it Read more Overall I'm happy with her job eve know that by the end wasn't what I was ask for I'm still happy with it it wasn't my point of view that I had of mind but my sister and mom where happy with it

BBK Floral FAQ