BBZ Limousine & Livery Service

Bergenfield, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About BBZ Limousine & Livery Service

BBZ Limousine & Livery Service, Inc. has been operating as a transportation service in Bergenfield, New Jersey for over 100 years. Dedicated to providing courteous, convenient, and reliable service for their clients, their professional staff and chauffeurs strive to fulfill their passengers' every need. Their well-maintained vehicles are available for one-way trips, round trips, and trips to multiple locations.

As a passenger with BBZ Limousine & Livery Service, Inc., amenities such as bottled water and ice, flat screens, a DVD player, a bar, a privacy partition, fiber optics, and a premium stereo are available. They can even roll out the red carpet service for extra-special occasions. In addition to offering antique and exotic vehicles such as a Rolls-Royce Wraith, a Rolls-Royce Cloud, and a Rolls-Royce Phantom, their full inventory consists of:

• SUVs

S
Featured
Stacy Larobis

Married on 08/09/2019

Punctual, professional, and wonderful to work with!

The service we received from BBZ on our wedding day was amazing! We requested a classic Rolls Royce and party bus. BBZ limo had a wide variety of options to fit an array of bridal party sizes! I was ... Read more extremely pleased to hear that they had a 34-person party bus to accommodate our large bridal party. On the day of, BBZ limo was punctual and professional. The Rolls Royce and party bus came in immaculate condition. The driver of the Rolls Royce, Pat, was outstanding! Pat went above and beyond to make sure my parents and I were comfortable and well taken care of. At the end of the ceremony, Pat surprised us with a red carpet and champagne toast in front of the Rolls Royce! The service from BBZ was exceptional, I highly recommend!

K
Kelly Santana

Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Great service, on time and with exactly what we had reserved. Clean and beautiful 30 passenger bus. We also had an old classic Rolls Royce... On a 100 degree day! Their Rolls Royce has AIR CONDITION. ... Read more That was worth it’s weight in gold. Not easy to find but so glad we had it! Everyone in the company was great to work with, friendly and on top of their game. If you want it done right I would highly recommend using BBZ!

Dominique
Dominique

Married on 07/20/2019

BBZ Professional, Prompt and Poised

After contacting multiple limousine companies, we knew BBZ would be the perfect match. From start to finish, BBZ was responsive, orderly and went above and beyond to ensure we ran on schedule. My ... Read more wedding was on 7/20, where we hit a record-high heatwave of 110-degrees. Carlos made sure I was hydrated and even physically fanned my parents and I as we waited for the procession line to begin. Highly recommended!