Be Creative Decor

Worcester, Massachusetts · View map

About Be Creative Decor

Be Creative Decor is a wedding planning and event coordination service based out of Worchester, Massachusetts. Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, anniversary, corporate event, or wedding day, Be Creative Decor understands that you want a perfectly planned and organized event. Be Creative Decor has been in the business since 2009 and is locally operated and family owned. With Be Creative Decor by your side, you can pull off your dream celebration without a hitch.

Be Creative Decor is made up of a team of trained and experienced professionals who are dedicated to delivering high-qualty service. They can provide your special day with backdrops, chalkboards, paper flowers, trinkets, signage, table runners, vases, candles, and more. Lighting services are also available, including accent lighting, chandeliers, dance floor lighting, hanging lit decor, lanterns, monograms, pinspotting, string lights, uplighting, and wall washes. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Day-of coordination

12 Be Creative Decor Reviews

A
Archange Lombo

Married on 10/28/2018

Perfect most beautiful day of my life

My wedding was amazing , everyone loved it , it was probably the most beautiful thing I saw that (apart from my wife) Read more My wedding was amazing , everyone loved it , it was probably the most beautiful thing I saw that (apart from my wife)

JENNY
jenny

Married on 10/27/2018

Gatsby theme wedding

Amaziiiiiing! As long as you know what you want! She will bring your dream wedding to life. I was Amazed and I couldn’t blink twice when I saw my venue. Read more Amaziiiiiing ! As long as you know what you want ! She will bring your dream wedding to life . I was Amazed and I couldn’t blink twice when I saw my venue .

A
Anayah Smith

Married on 06/30/2018

The best decorator ever.

They decorated for my reception and it was so beautiful. They came on time, and finished on time. The workers are so respectful and kind. They really met my expectations. And it was just beautiful and ... Read more I loved it. Best decor in Worcester MA. And they do everything, not just weddings