Be My Guest Catering

Millersville, MD · View map · Visit website

About Be My Guest Catering

Be My Guest Catering is based in Millersville, Maryland and provides couples with creative and custom catering services. This tight-knit family business enjoys making couples the center of attention on their special day by providing them with a relaxing catering experience. Believing that couples should also feel like a guest on their wedding day, Be My Guest Catering will provide the attention and service to ensure you are enjoying your catering experience as much as your own guests are.

Be My Guest Catering offers couples delivery, setup and cleanup for their special day. Other services couples can choose from include:

• Buffet
  • Cocktail reception
  • Server(s)
  • Tastings
  • Stations

Cuisine
With a variety of cuisine styles to choose from, couples are sure to find one that complements their taste and wedding theme.

77 Reviews for Be My Guest Catering

77 Be My Guest Catering Reviews

M
Featured
mary

Married on 07/16/2016

From the day we met Sandy (owner) she became an essential piece to our wedding. We needed someone who would work with our budget and large numbers. Sandy and her team exceed our needs and wants. ... Read more Before we even hired Sandy she wanted to come see our venue, she talked directly with the manager at our venue and took care of all the paperwork for insurance etc. Sandy acted as a wedding planner for us. We talked to her like a friend throughout the entire planning time. The open and constant communication was so reassuring. I knew the day of my wedding would be as beautiful as I dreamed because BMG had been with me throughout appointments and meetings helping me to determine what would be best for our special day. Sandy helped us develop our timeline for the night, a task that sounds easy but is not. Be My Guest is more than catering, however their catering is as amazing as their customer service. Two weeks later our guest have still not stopped talking about the food. I will never forget walking into the venue and being greeted by Sandy and her staff, each of them smiled at me and complimented me. They were all so friendly, exactly the kind of people you want running the best day of your life. Before I even thought about it Sandy had a rain plan and everything worked out in case of any unplanned changes. As a bride, this is something you never want to deal with. Go with BMG, you will not be disappointed, you will only wish you could get married again so you could work with Sandy and her team one more time.

B
Beth

Married on 07/05/2019

Daughters Wedding

Absolutely amazing is all I can say about Be My Guest, Sandy (owner) and her staff. We knew from the beginning that we wanted Be My Guest to cater the wedding. We were lucky enough to use a venue that ... Read more that Be My Guest could cater in. The planning process was so easy from menu creation, to taste testings, to linen rentals (etc), to final event. It was a stress free planning event from the beginning with the support of Sandy and team! Everything was just fantastic! We also used their day of event coordinator, Amy, to help us as well as be our go between with the venue manager. Her attention to the detailed timeline kept the day running smoothly. Always a warm smile to greet you and just made the day even more special to have her around. The staff was just awesome! They greeted everyone with a smile, were very attentive to all the guests needs and all in all just worked so hard to make the day even more special for the Bride and Groom and all the guests. We would HIGHLY recommend Be My Guest, Sandy and her entire staff for anyone's future event. You will not be disappointed. I am just sad that it is all over....until next time, Be My Guest!!

J
Jennifer

Married on 03/30/2019

Incredible experience with BMG

I had an amazing experience with BMG. They were very responsive when I emailed and they knew my venue well (Annapolis Maritime Museum) so they were able to easily run the show without my having to ... Read more arrange much. Food was great and didn't cost a fortune. I'd recommend them to anyone.