Be My Guest - Events at Sea

Miami, FL · View map

About Be My Guest - Events at Sea

Be My Guest - Events at Sea is a boat wedding venue located in Miami, Florida. What better way to experience the stunning South Florida waterways then by hosting your wedding aboard a vessel? In addition to hosting your ceremony aboard your selected vessel, you are also more than welcome to host your engagement party, bridal shower, and rehearsal dinner onboard. Due to the intimate nature of some vessel's settings, elopements can also be accomodated.

Facilities and Capacity
Regardless of what size wedding couples are planning, there is the perfect option at Be My Guest - Events at Sea. In fact, couples can host weddings with just themselves all the way up to much larger sized weddings with up to 400 guests. There are even both covered and uncovered options for you to choose from. For intimate weddings and celebrations, there is the Sea Ray Sundancer, which accommodates up to twelve guests, or the Pearson Sailing Vessel, which accommodates up to six guests. For weddings with up to 120 guests, there is the Hollywood Skipperliner Yacht and the Grove Skipperliner Cruise. Both of these options have two decks. For larger sized weddings, couples can choose from the FTL Skipperliner Yacht, the Custom Luxury Yacht, the Mega Yacht, and the Austal Luxury Catamaran. There are bridal suites available on the vessels so that the bride and bridesmaids have a private place in which to prepare.

When you choose Be My Guest - Events at Sea to host your wedding, you will receive the assistance of experienced planning professionals. They will be by your side ensuring that your planning process is running smoothly and all the details are taken care of. They offer all-inclusive packages that you can choose from. You can also enjoy setup and cleanup services so that you don't need to worry about handling those details. The team can even provide you with wedding furniture and decor varying from tables to drapery. In addition to planning and decor, the team also offers officiant services, DJ services, photo booths, and much more.

1 Reviews for Be My Guest - Events at Sea

1 Be My Guest - Events at Sea Reviews

Laura
Laura

Married on 10/15/2016

Wedding bliss

This company is easy to reach and work with. I needed certain things like an officiant which I didnt know where to get and I was provided with one. The ocean and skyline scenes from a boat venue are ... Read more beautiful and made my wedding memorable. I love all my wedding pictures with a beautiful blue sky background.

Be My Guest - Events at Sea FAQ