Be-U-tiful Dezines 4 UR Events

K
Krystal-Kay

Married on 08/02/2018

Flexible and affordable

Marcia should be your first choice im wedding planning. I was pleased with her work. I was very detailed in my vision for my wedding and she went out of her way to execute such. Marcia was on time, ... Read more affordadle, flexible and accommodating. THANK YOU!

C
Crystal

Married on 12/16/2017

My experience was wonderful ,they are very professional and you get exactly what you want. The service is excellent and the food is great Read more My experience was wonderful ,they are very professional and you get exactly what you want . The service is excellent and the food is great

C
Camille and Adam

Married on 12/03/2017

Marcia Mcpherson from Be-U-tiful Dezines 4ur events was referred to us by our amazing DJ as our wedding coordinator and decerator. We communicated regularly via text msgs. Telephone and emails she ... Read more responds promptly to all of our questions .She provided timely updates even before they were requested. Marcia created an image that transformed unforgettable moments She thrilled us and our guest with her designs and decerations. She decorated the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour which was exterior, and the wedding reception interior we were blown away when we saw how beautiful the place was. she organized and crafted everything flawlessly transformed,everything beautifully she ,also supplied the entire bridal party with cosages, boutannieres,and boquets she delivered above and beyond went the extra mile to ensure that everything and everyone is okay. She is focused, committed and incredibly talented she made everything seems effortlessly .She created an image that shows luxury and sophistication, and class all of which she reflects. Marcia and her team thrilled us and our guests with superior quality and professional services absolutely amazing and a great pleasure to work with .I would willingly reccommend Marcia to anyone or organization . she is simply the best could not ask for better her work speaks for itself extremely reasonable prices.

Be-U-tiful Dezines 4 UR Events FAQ