Be Wed By Fred

Hadlyme, CT · View map

About Be Wed By Fred

Local to Middlesex County, Connecticut but servicing Connecticut and Massachusetts statewide, Justice of the Peace Fred Harger of Be Wed by Fred specializes in officiating wedding ceremonies for couples of all faiths and backgrounds. Fred has over 25 years of experience in wedding officiating and planning, and is happy to officiate ceremonies of any size.

Fred prioritizes flexibility when it comes to his clients. He offers premarital counseling to all interested couples, and is happy to provide his services for wedding rehearsals, vow renewals, elopements, and non-religious and interfaith ceremonies alike. Fred would be honored to customize the ceremony and vows to your personal taste and needs.

109 Reviews for Be Wed By Fred

109 Be Wed By Fred Reviews

Skyler
Featured
Skyler

Married on 06/01/2019

Absolute Best!

Fred is an AMAZING person with such a wonderful sense of humor. He truly made our ceremony unique and fun! He went above and beyond! We were completely comfortable with him from the very first ... Read more meeting. He has a wonderful vibe and soul. You know he loves what he does and cares about making your day 100%. Any questions, concerns or mishaps were handled with professionalism and care. He went over everything ahead of time with us, and helped us throughout the planning process and the day of. He helped with everything from making sure the photographers could get optimal shots with the best views (and holding our beers for photos) to putting out desserts and gathering the crowd. By the end of it all he is more than a JP, he is a friend. Everyone loved him! You can't find better than Fred!

K
Kaila

Married on 11/03/2018

He. Is. Amazing.

Listen to everyone else on here and book Fred! He was AMAZING! There's nothing I can say that everyone else hasn't already said. I think I was the most worried about the ceremony because I wanted it ... Read more to be meaningful but not stuffy. he knows exactly how to create your vision, even when I didn't totally know what that vision was. One you book him you get a ton of example vows, readings, ceremony layouts, additional things you can do which was exactly what I needed. I was able to go through everything he sent along with all the questions he asked us and create something I'll remember forever. He was very attentive through email and Beginning with the rehearsal the day before he was prepared for any and EVERYTHING! He had the little hot hands for every girl to hold during pictures (it was November 3rd and a little chilly), he was able to direct people around, he bustled my dress, he ran and got me drinks from the bar when mine was empty! His knowledge is SO evident during the rehearsal. He taught us how to hold the flowers, how to hold hands, where we should be facing and looking. He knows exactly what the photographer will be doing/what pics she will try to get so he gives some really good tips and tricks to be aware of. Honestly don't even look at anyone else, he is amazing and a good price too.

M
Michaela

Married on 09/29/2018

Fred was so great with everything on our wedding and leading up to it. He is extremely thorough and organized, he walked us through the entire process, and we are so lucky that he was able to perform ... Read more our wedding ceremony. He was able to help us the day of with organizing our family members and creating a very memorable experience. When we think back on our wedding, we will have great memories thanks to Fred. If you are lucky enough to book him for your ceremony, you will be overjoyed with the outcome.