Be-YOU-ty with Ashley

Puyallup, WA · View map · Visit website

About Be-YOU-ty with Ashley

Be-YOU-ty with Ashley is a brand new company with years of experience. Ashley was in the wedding industry for over 7 years & absolutely loved it. Almost 3 years ago she found her passion in the beauty industry & began specializing in makeup artistry. Be-YOU-ty with Ashley will be adding more talented artists to the team to meet the needs of clients. Be-YOU-ty with Ashley's mission is to make sure you walk away feeling more confident & more beautiful!

If you would like a proposal please go to www.beyoutywithashley.com & fill out the contact information. I will get back to you as quickly as possible. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

24 Reviews for Be-YOU-ty with Ashley

24 Be-YOU-ty with Ashley Reviews

E
Featured
Erika

Married on 06/16/2018

Ashley is a responsive and kind make up artist. I never really wear make up and I really did not know what I wanted or what to ask for. So going into the trial, I was very hesitant on specifics like ... Read more lip color. Ashley was completely comforting and was willing to try many different colors to make sure it was right. I was still hesitant about it when she left. Then a week later, I got a text saying she went out and bought a perfect color! On my wedding day her manor was positive and supportive. She was fun to be around and had great rapport with my bridesmaids. She helped calm my nerves and made sure I felt perfect. She always checked in and even made day of changes at my random request. I am so grateful I booked with Ashley. Choosing a makeup artist can feel stressful, but I was so happy with the result and the process. I definitely would fully recommend Ashley!

B
Bryana

Married on 05/03/2019

So amazing!

Ashley was an absolute joy to work with! She did wedding day makeup for myself, my sister in law and mother in law (the bride) and did an incredible job! We all felt like we got exactly what we ... Read more wanted, and she was so accommodating to our situation. She was a huge part of making my MIL feel beautiful and cared for on her big day! We will definitely be using her in the future!

L
Lauren

Married on 03/10/2019

Love this team!

These girls were fabulous! They listened to everything I was looking for and created a look I never would have dreamed possible! They were so lovely to chat with and very friendly! My mom and sister ... Read more looked beautiful! Trial session was awesome!! I would definitely recommend to any other bride! I’d go through them again just for a special occasion! 5 stars!! Thank you ladies!!